Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    I can't post the tweaked version. the ui tweaker peogram I'm using doesn't generate a new .tsk file it just alters the original. the tweek program I posted on this forum. search for my name and you'll find it.

hope this helps, cody
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    On mine the top divider line between the network /location / bluetooth and the "type a name or number" phone app is red.....is it supposed to be red?
    Is there any simple way to make the text on the today screen black instead of white? Without having to download any theme editors and all that stuff.. Just an easy way on the phone?

Thanks
  4.    #24  
    no. only way is with an app.
  5.    #25  
    here is the app. just un zip ad move cab file to phone, install from phone to main memory. it really is a small, easy to use app. don't be scared. once you alter a theme, and then switch to another theme, all the alters will be gone. this is a good thing.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Sweet program!! I had no idea it was that simple.. I was scared!!

Thanks!
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by tama2112 View Post
    Sweet program!! I had no idea it was that simple.. I was scared!!

Thanks!
    now for the rest of you.. if he can do it, you can too.
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Nevermind
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Can someone post a screenshot of their today screen with the theme unaltered? I just wanna see if the top divider line is red like mine is....or if the theme is supposed to look like that!

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    now for the rest of you.. if he can do it, you can too.
    I feel comfortable trying out this app now, thanks guys
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    Here it is...

This is mine, unaltered. Downloaded from the ZIP file and added to my Today screen.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by timGSU View Post
    Can someone post a screenshot of their today screen with the theme unaltered? I just wanna see if the top divider line is red like mine is....or if the theme is supposed to look like that!

Thanks!
    sorry I didn't answer your question the first time. no there shouldn't be a red line on this themes. there should be a couple post in this thread of the original. I would suggest select a different theme, softreset, select the business theme again and see if this works. if this does work go back and select a different theme, delete the business theme, softreset and then redownload the theme again from this thread. just so you know there is nothing wrong with the theme I posted. maybe the above would work.

hope this helps, cody
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Cody,

Ok, this is what mine looks like after a hard reset......notice the red line below "Phone Off" "Sprint" and above type a name or number.....I'm assuming this is what it is supposed to look like, no?

Thanks,

Tim
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    That red line is coming from the lookup field. I didn't have it when I changed to this theme since I don't have my lookup turned on. When I turned it on, the red line appeared.

Greg
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12