Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Guys,

I'm trying to figure this out...I looked in the manual but it doesn't say anything about it.

Every time I dial *2 from my phone and then hang up (doesn't seem to matter when) I hear 3 beeps (easiest to hear if you have the call on speakerphone and then hit the RED end key) and the phone portion of the 700wx resets itself. I did a hard reset and it still does this. I'm assuming everyone else's phones do this.....its just weird.

Thoughts? comments? is it supposed to do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by timGSU View Post
    Guys,

I'm trying to figure this out...I looked in the manual but it doesn't say anything about it.

Every time I dial *2 from my phone and then hang up (doesn't seem to matter when) I hear 3 beeps (easiest to hear if you have the call on speakerphone and then hit the RED end key) and the phone portion of the 700wx resets itself. I did a hard reset and it still does this. I'm assuming everyone else's phones do this.....its just weird.

the sprint 700p's do this as well.
    my wx too.
    Quote Originally Posted by timGSU View Post
    Guys,

The phone portion doesn't reset itself. It's supposed to lose connection and gain it back very quickly. If it's actually resetting itself as you're claiming (you see the Sprint logo for a few seconds turning off and then for a few seconds turning back on) you have a defective phone.
    Mine loses connection and gains it back as well. Very weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by L3thal View Post
    Mine loses connection and gains it back as well. Very weird.
    Ugh. Read the post above yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man View Post
    Ugh. Read the post above yours.
    Yes, I did. I was merely stating that my phone loses connection as well, which I find awkward because sometimes I just call to check my phone bill and it does it after I hang up. I don't think that is something it is suppose to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by L3thal View Post
    Yes, I did. I was merely stating that my phone loses connection as well, which I find awkward because sometimes I just call to check my phone bill and it does it after I hang up. I don't think that is something it is suppose to do.
    Again, read post #4. Every Sprint phone loses the phone connection after hanging up with *2. Some do it so fast that it's almost imperceptible and some take a lot longer. *2 isn't a regular phone call. Ever noticed that your call waiting doesn't work when calling *2? It's not a bug either.