Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Is there a way to delete all emails or text messages without going through every one? I haven't found a way to do that, it gets frustrating when there are a lot.

~J
    Only way is to select all with your stylus then delete.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAJ2K View Post
    Is there a way to delete all emails or text messages without going through every one? I haven't found a way to do that, it gets frustrating when there are a lot.

~J
    There's actually a small .cab file that can be installed that will give you "Delete All" and "Mark All as Read" in Outlook via Menu and it can be found HERE (scroll to number #6, file is attached to that post, you need to be registered to see the file/download it).

BUT, I'm not sure if it'll work with the Treo. It did for the 6700 but for some reason, the last time I tried it it did nothing.

It's safe to install and safe to uninstall so the only risk is the program doesn't work.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I downloaded a program that allows you to delete all or mark all messages. Unfortunately, you cannot pick and choose which messages you want to delete or keep. If someone could guide me in how to add the zip file, I will gladly do so. I do not remember where I found it otherwise I would post the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by FDLuke View Post
    I downloaded a program that allows you to delete all or mark all messages. Unfortunately, you cannot pick and choose which messages you want to delete or keep. If someone could guide me in how to add the zip file, I will gladly do so. I do not remember where I found it otherwise I would post the link.
    that's the same program as I link to above...

are you talking about the 700w. when i want to delete all of my text messages i go to

menu

tools

clear text messages
    Quote Originally Posted by benjimatt View Post
    are you talking about the 700w. when i want to delete all of my text messages i go to

menu

tools

clear text messages
    Now do it under your email accounts...

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Try searching for a program named markall. This is the name of the zip file I have. If you want, you can send me a PM with your email addy and I'll email it to you.
    it still works.

for ex.

i have gmail.

i press the "right" button on the d pad and it goes to my gmail
    then i go

menu

tools

clear gmail
    for me it just doesnt work with hotmail
    Quote Originally Posted by benjimatt View Post
    for me it just doesnt work with hotmail
    it also doesn't work for Outlook/Exchange.