1.    #1  
    Hi,
    When I called about my 700wx I made a statement on how disappointed I was that their PowerVision Packs had all these features that this phone could not use. The CSR then offered me the Sprint Power Vision Pack for $10 a month and I gladly accepted.
    Now that I have this ... what features do I get with this. Obviously no TV, Radio, Pictures...but perhaps by chance I can use this to occasionally tether my PSP to watch ORB or surf the net? OR is this just a basic Power Vision feature so that I can use the phone to surf, use sirius ce, and check email?
    I looked at their site and they list their 3 PV Packs but none use the title that is on my bill right now for $10 a month.
    Any info is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!
    They most likely offered you the same $15 plan for $10 because you aren't getting the features it advertises that other phones get, like SprinTV.
    Your PSP wouldn't have the required drivers to use the phone as a modem. However you could use it as an EV-DO modem for a computer.

To see how: check out the 1st reply here: http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=113333

You're actually not supposed to be able to do it for free. But you can!
    Which is best for 700WX:
    Sprint PCS Vision Pack
    Sprint Power Vision Access Pack
    Sprint Power Vision Plus Pack
    Sprint Power Vision Ultimate Pack

Currently, I have Sprint Power Vision Access Pack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinomon View Post
    Which is best for 700WX:
    Sprint PCS Vision Pack
    Sprint Power Vision Access Pack
    Sprint Power Vision Plus Pack
    Sprint Power Vision Ultimate Pack

Currently, I have Sprint Power Vision Access Pack.
    Sprint PCS Vision Pack

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Like Malatesta said get the Sprint PCS Vision Pack, it's everything you need.
    Jimmie Geddes
    The price for both Sprint PCS Vision Pack and Power Vision Access Pack are $15.
    When I got my 700wx, the rep at the store told me she'd have to charge me $15 for the new power vision pack, instead of the $10 I was paying. I asked her why this was the case and she gave me some line of crap about, oh, you can't get EV-DO without power vision. I told her I was in fact, getting EV-DO coverage for 10 bucks, and she just said she didn't know why; it must be a mistake.

You know, like in Monopoly, when you get money because the bank made an error in your favor, or something like that, I suppose.

I don't really care too much about 5 extra dollars, because I love the service. But why do you feel the need to make up crazy stories, Sprint Representative? Isn't it enough that you can't do your job efficiently in the first place? I was fine with my 10 dollar plan. Don't lie to me. I know when you're lying. It's not nice.

PS: how do you use SprintTV anyway with this service? Do I have to have OnDemand installed? Or is there something else I can use, now that I'm paying for the "proper" service for my needs.

NEVERMIND. I found the post regarding SprintTV and Java. Whatever. I probably wouldn't use it anyway, with Orb and all...
    Last edited by Alienwhere; 10/23/2006 at 11:45 AM.
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by akijikan View Post
    Your PSP wouldn't have the required drivers to use the phone as a modem. However you could use it as an EV-DO modem for a computer.

To see how: check out the 1st reply here: http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=113333

You're actually not supposed to be able to do it for free. But you can!
    Why does everyone keep referencing the above post. I don't think a single poster in that thread got that to work and neither have I.