Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    i just found this available on the on the ORB website. just wanted to know if anyone tried it before i install it..

http://www.orb.com/getorb2/index.html?view=0
    Didn't know about this, but I LOVE Orb, so I'll be looking into it...
    END OF LINE
    I have... love it...
    fizban_tx: what's new in there anyway?
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    fizban_tx: what's new in there anyway?
    http://solsie.com/?p=1059

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Thanks, Malatesta - always with the good info
    END OF LINE
    i am also running Orb beta 2. It was the only way I could get the TV portion to work with my WinTV USB (nonPVR). Anyway, anyone running TCPMP in combo with Orb? In fullscreen mode the 700wx cuts off the sides of the TV and I was hoping TCPMP might letterbox.
    Also... I just installed version23.. never had version one..l I also used the TIVO ANYWHERE (DVR ANYWHERE) plug in...

It seems the Tivo tab and shows are not available on the PDA (just werb browswers).

Was this always like this im version 1 as well?

I also went to stream music and was told the server was busy...

Is this normal... Is there a way to fix that.

Mike
    I dunno as I have a hacked Series 1, so dont have all the niceties of the series 2. Are you going to mycast.orb.com instead of my.orb.com?
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    i am also running Orb beta 2. It was the only way I could get the TV portion to work with my WinTV USB (nonPVR). Anyway, anyone running TCPMP in combo with Orb? In fullscreen mode the 700wx cuts off the sides of the TV and I was hoping TCPMP might letterbox.
    To answer my own question, Orb in conjunction with TCPMP works beautifully and the sides are no longer cutoff on the 700wx, if anyone is interested.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Volwrath:

What version of TCPMP are you using? I have tried associating some file extensions with TCPMP, but Windows Media Player always pops up. Any advice is GREATLY appreciated, thanks, Richard
    I as well am interested to know what version of TCPMP because I use a Hauppague PVR-250 and BeyondTV 4 (damn good combonation by the way, and recordings are streamed via hardwire network to my XBOX and played on the latest XBMC) to record TV shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by rfdillon View Post
    Volwrath:

What version of TCPMP are you using? I have tried associating some file extensions with TCPMP, but Windows Media Player always pops up. Any advice is GREATLY appreciated, thanks, Richard
    The easiest way to fix this is to go into TCPMP and under file associations (in the Options menu) make sure the box for 'Windows metafiles' is checked.
    Jesus, the minimum req is AMD 3200+, my machine can barely make the cut.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Thanks, Quinian, that got me going with TCPMP. By the way, I hear that Coreplayer is to be released soon. I like TCPMP much better than WMP. Thanks again!
    Orb rocks. Youc an get your tivo shows... You can view your home webcam with audio from anywhere. you can up and download files

Now with 2.0 you can share (except the person you share with needs an orb accounnt.. too bad ther eisnt a guest way for them to just share).

Orb rocks.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    how do you link it so that when you loginto orb with your webbrowser and click on a link, it opens in TCMP instead of Windows Media Player?
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAJ2K View Post
    how do you link it so that when you loginto orb with your webbrowser and click on a link, it opens in TCMP instead of Windows Media Player?
    Go into the file associations page under options and associate windows metafiles with TCMP
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRadio View Post
    You can view your home webcam with audio from anywhere. you can up and download files
    What brand of webcam are you using?

Al