1.    #1  
    I saw an article on this software in a magazine and wanted to know is it any good ?
    it rocks
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    agreed
    Former owner of... Kyocera 7135, Samsung SCH-i730...

Current owner of... Treo 700w
    I am on day 2. I love the concept since reading a quick message is much faster and efficient than dialing voicemail. The transcription of the voice is very dependent on the speaker and the quality of the line. On some messages it is 100% on, most messages a few words off, but you get the message, and a small number made no sense at all.

I have it forward the text and the wav file by email. I have push email so it I ma notified right away. If I don't understand the text, I can listen to the message.

It does work on busy and no answer call forwarding, does anyone know how minutes are charged in this setting?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I think you're charged for the minutes of the connection of the person calling you. By that I mean, if a person calls you, and that call is then forwarded to callwave, the minutes that person is connected to the callwave service to leave their voicemail are the minutes charged to your bill.

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    The concept sounds really neat!

But I tried to set it up on my Sprint 700wx and it didn't work. Apparently Sprint doesn't support the call forwarding necessary for vTxt to work..?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bender29 View Post
    The concept sounds really neat!

But I tried to set it up on my Sprint 700wx and it didn't work. Apparently Sprint doesn't support the call forwarding necessary for vTxt to work..?

Well that sucks. I was about to suggest it to my friend who's on Sprint. guess I won't have to waste his time. =)