Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 836
  1. #161  
    I see no improvement at all. This is getting ridiculous.
  2. #162  
    No change here either. I'm not even convinced that anyone is really working on this.
  3. #163  
    Tomorrow will mark day 16 for me without being able to send text messages to Verizon or T-Mobile.

    And for some reason I can't use the workaround either (<number>@vtext.com). I get an email bounced back saying invalid address.

    Sprint is really dropping the ball here. I guess the Verizon advertising is absolutely accurate.
  4. #164  
    This is definitely getting old on Sprint's part. I mean they were the last one to get real SMS and they can't even get it right. Maybe they need to have Palm release the new update with the threaded sms to make up for all those upset users
  5. #165  
    Verizon workaround isn't working for me either.
  6. #166  
    has this been a problem since the phone was released, or did it just start one day?
  7. #167  
    This page I created still works for sending to Verizon numbers (I just tested it). If you guys need any help setting it up, let me know.
  8. #168  
    Quote Originally Posted by jorsuss View Post
    has this been a problem since the phone was released, or did it just start one day?
    Nope this was working fine in the beginning and just started one day. The phone works fine sending to Cingular but cannot send to TMO and VZW and I bellieve other carriers as well
  9. #169  
    Sending between carries is breaking down for me too, esp. t-mobile
  10. timGSU's Avatar
    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    #170  
    Its still a known national issue.....specific to the 700wx.....I called the number listed a few pages back this morning to confirm.....there is no ETA of course.....but its known and supposedly being "worked on"......I'd suggest calling that number instead of CS....as CS is like talking to a brick wall on most topics.
  11. ajpanah's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    #171  
    do you guys have a problem also getting text messages from AOL IM?
  12. #172  
    Quote Originally Posted by timGSU View Post
    Its still a known national issue.....specific to the 700wx.....I called the number listed a few pages back this morning to confirm.....there is no ETA of course.....but its known and supposedly being "worked on"......I'd suggest calling that number instead of CS....as CS is like talking to a brick wall on most topics.
    lol yea they are. i called CS yesterday and they said that it is not the phone but it is the service. i explained that my friend has no problems sending to tmobile and cingular from a different sprint phone but she insisted that it was not the phone. whats the number to the brick wall, cause they obviously know more.
  13. #173  
    Quote Originally Posted by ajpanah View Post
    do you guys have a problem also getting text messages from AOL IM?
    I personally don't use AOL IM, but earlier in this thread people were saying that the other party would just receive garbled text (random symbols, numbers, and letters).
  14. #174  
    I wonder if they are dragging their feet to wait for Palm to actually fix the problem. They sent me the 700p to use until they fix the problem with the WX. I hate the 700p, they said they would give me the PPC-6700 for 199.99 so I might do that and save some money. Anyone have any input....or used the PPC-6700? Don't mean to get off subject; Sprint gave in pretty easily to me after I complained everyday for a week.
  15. #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoMeat View Post
    I wonder if they are dragging their feet to wait for Palm to actually fix the problem. They sent me the 700p to use until they fix the problem with the WX. I hate the 700p, they said they would give me the PPC-6700 for 199.99 so I might do that and save some money. Anyone have any input....or used the PPC-6700? Don't mean to get off subject; Sprint gave in pretty easily to me after I complained everyday for a week.
    i went from a treo 650 to a PPC-6700 and then now to the 700wx. The 6700 means well but the wx is a much better phone. it has more memory and the phone works much faster even with a slower processor. you also have to use both hands to type on the 6700 which was really annoying. how did you get them to send you a 700p?
  16. #176  
    Thanks for your input on the 6700, I was just wondering if it was worth the money for the Treo ($200). I called everyday complaining about the problem just like everyone else. I told them that they have the worst customer service and I want to cancel. They then sent me to the retention department and I explained the situation. They asked if there was something that they could do until the problem is fixed. I thought for a second and told them how about you send me the 700p until you fix the WX. They agreed and I can have them send me a new WX anytime even beyond my 30day trial once the SMS issue is resolved. I just wanted to get what I’m paying for, I didn’t ask for anything more. Sprint knows they are going to be in trouble if they don’t fix the issue soon. I’m sure there tech guys are working with palm to resolve the issue asap.
  17. #177  
    Just called sprint. Confirmed it started about a week ago. Said it's Palm's fault.

    Tried a hard reset. Nothing.

    Call Palm's tech support. Again confirmed it started last week and that they're working on it. The guy at palm was very nice, said they're still not clear on what happened, whether it's something that sprint needs to fix or that Palm needs to update. Def. some sort of settings problem with the WX, apparently.

    Sit tight, I guess.

    If nothing else, this actually sorta *pleases* me, as sick as that sounds, because it makes Palm release an update to the ROM. Maybe, just MAYBE, it'll include threaded sms.

    Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?
  18. #178  
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    Just called sprint. Confirmed it started about a week ago. Said it's Palm's fault.

    Tried a hard reset. Nothing.

    Call Palm's tech support. Again confirmed it started last week and that they're working on it. The guy at palm was very nice, said they're still not clear on what happened, whether it's something that sprint needs to fix or that Palm needs to update. Def. some sort of settings problem with the WX, apparently.

    Sit tight, I guess.

    If nothing else, this actually sorta *pleases* me, as sick as that sounds, because it makes Palm release an update to the ROM. Maybe, just MAYBE, it'll include threaded sms.

    Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?
    HAHA I said the same exact thing earlier in this thread. We'll see!
  19. #179  
    I decided to give the problem some bigger exposure
  20. #180  
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    I decided to give the problem some bigger exposure
    Beautiful!!!!!!!
    <a href="http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/Trabuco.html?bannertypeclick=miniDial">
    <img src="http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/ban/wxBanner?bannertype=miniDial&zip=92679" border=0
    </a>
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions