Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 836
  1. #581  
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintJunkie View Post
    While it may be effective, I dont have the heart to make my friends suffer like me.
    It doesn't have to BE your friends!!!!!
    <a href="http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/Trabuco.html?bannertypeclick=miniDial">
    <img src="http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/ban/wxBanner?bannertype=miniDial&zip=92679" border=0
    </a>
  2. #582  
    So the workaround works most everyone? Do you still send it as an SMS or and Email in outlook?
  3. #583  
    This is just killing me. I can't even carry the phone at this point.

    I powered off last night. Powered on this morning at 6 AM. I've already received the same (1/2).... message 13 times.
  4. #584  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg View Post
    This is just killing me. I can't even carry the phone at this point.

    I powered off last night. Powered on this morning at 6 AM. I've already received the same (1/2).... message 13 times.
    Time for drastic measures!!! Let's go people. We need to fight fire with fire and stop *****ing about it!!!!
    <a href="http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/Trabuco.html?bannertypeclick=miniDial">
    <img src="http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/ban/wxBanner?bannertype=miniDial&zip=92679" border=0
    </a>
  5. #585  
    Quote Originally Posted by rjmoose View Post
    Time for drastic measures!!! Let's go people. We need to fight fire with fire and stop *****ing about it!!!!
    (music from Gladiator playing in the background)
  6. #586  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg View Post
    This is just killing me. I can't even carry the phone at this point.

    I powered off last night. Powered on this morning at 6 AM. I've already received the same (1/2).... message 13 times.
  7. #587  
    It's up to 39 times today.
  8. timGSU's Avatar
    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    #588  
    I can txt 160 characters to as many sprint users as I want....they still get txt messages from OTHER people right after I do it....
  9. #589  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg View Post
    It's up to 39 times today.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=436
    <a href="http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/Trabuco.html?bannertypeclick=miniDial">
    <img src="http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/ban/wxBanner?bannertype=miniDial&zip=92679" border=0
    </a>
  10. #590  
    Quote Originally Posted by timGSU View Post
    I can txt 160 characters to as many sprint users as I want....they still get txt messages from OTHER people right after I do it....
    Have you listed all of your phone firmware/PRL version here yet? I don't understand why you are able to do it and no one else is. Where are you located specifically? I only ask that not because I want to find out if it's a regional thing, but rather to come by and STEAL YOUR WORKING WX!!!!!
    <a href="http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/Trabuco.html?bannertypeclick=miniDial">
    <img src="http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/ban/wxBanner?bannertype=miniDial&zip=92679" border=0
    </a>
  11. timGSU's Avatar
    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    #591  
    Software Version:

    TREO700WX-1.13-SPNT

    Hardware Version:

    A

    I'm located in Atlanta, GA and I'm sending messages to a 6700 when I'm running this test. Does it affect other carriers or just Sprint? I can send to Cingular as well if it affects other carriers to test.
  12. #592  
    Quote Originally Posted by timGSU View Post
    Software Version:

    TREO700WX-1.13-SPNT

    Hardware Version:

    A

    I'm located in Atlanta, GA and I'm sending messages to a 6700 when I'm running this test. Does it affect other carriers or just Sprint? I can send to Cingular as well if it affects other carriers to test.
    Sprint and cingular are fine. Verizon and T-Mobile are not.
  13. #593  
    Quote Originally Posted by timGSU View Post
    Software Version:

    TREO700WX-1.13-SPNT

    Hardware Version:

    A

    I'm located in Atlanta, GA and I'm sending messages to a 6700 when I'm running this test. Does it affect other carriers or just Sprint? I can send to Cingular as well if it affects other carriers to test.
    What is your PRL #?
    <a href="http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/Trabuco.html?bannertypeclick=miniDial">
    <img src="http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/ban/wxBanner?bannertype=miniDial&zip=92679" border=0
    </a>
  14. #594  
    I tried blocking the number (on the SPCS web site) from which the message I keep getting over and over again and it's still being delivered.

    Madness.
  15. timGSU's Avatar
    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    #595  
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Sprint and cingular are fine. Verizon and T-Mobile are not.
    I know who's fine and who's not......this is about another issue related to txt messages!
  16. timGSU's Avatar
    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    #596  
    Quote Originally Posted by rjmoose View Post
    What is your PRL #?
    My PRL is 20222 and my firmware is 108.....this post is not about the ability to txt sprint and cingular and not t-mo and verizon. This post is about the 160 character supposed bug that I'm not experiencing.
  17. #597  
    I just got a customer satisfaction survey from Palm...asking me if I was happy about the SMS issue being resolved. WTF? Why would they not know the issue is still not fixed????
  18. #598  
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintJunkie View Post
    I just got a customer satisfaction survey from Palm...asking me if I was happy about the SMS issue being resolved. WTF? Why would they not know the issue is still not fixed????
    LOL, that's funny. That's a big << edit by sep > > to us 700wx owners.
  19. #599  
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintJunkie View Post
    I just got a customer satisfaction survey from Palm...asking me if I was happy about the SMS issue being resolved. WTF? Why would they not know the issue is still not fixed????
    hey, put the survey here so we all can reply to it.
  20. #600  
    Quote Originally Posted by timGSU View Post
    My PRL is 20222 and my firmware is 108.....this post is not about the ability to txt sprint and cingular and not t-mo and verizon. This post is about the 160 character supposed bug that I'm not experiencing.
    I understand the reason for your post. I am saying that it was the PRL update to 20224 (or possibly 20223) that is causing the "(1/2) 160 character" issue because my phone is at PRL 20224 and I remember receiving an OTA update a few weeks after purchasing the phone...right around October 4...when the problem started.

    Bottom line:

    PRL 20222 does not have the Text Messaging issues.

    PRL 20223 or PRL 20224 caused the Text Messaging issues.

    Does anyone else out there have a WX with 20222 PRL that IS experiencing the Text messaging issue?
    <a href="http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/Trabuco.html?bannertypeclick=miniDial">
    <img src="http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/ban/wxBanner?bannertype=miniDial&zip=92679" border=0
    </a>

Posting Permissions