Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalel View Post
    You don't need to know who I am. Please indicate the Verizon and T-mobile phones you tried to send with SMS. If other would like to reply on this, just disregard the ESN number but please answer all other questions and indicate the area or region you are calling from.
    "indicate the Verizon and T-mobile phone"???WTF does that mean?

1. Never worked for me…wow I’m really happy I switched to Sprint and as a new customer have to deal with this BS….

2. Can only receive from Sprint.?

3 No

4. Nope over 5 of them and it didn’t do jack S#$%

Let me say this Who ever you are I hope your not just starting to solve the problem by asking "US" questions and then going and trying to fix it now. Do you understand the severity of the problem here? What’s the retail of this phone like $649.00 or something…and it can’t F’ing send a text message. You need to understand the frustration that many of us have, and probably will result in many returns and cancellations of services if the issue is not fixed soon.
    You Guyts Are Out Of Your Minds Paying This Guy Any Attention (even Though I Just Did)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    You Guyts Are Out Of Your Minds Paying This Guy Any Attention (even Though I Just Did)
    You nailed it
    LOL! The sprint mystery man... or perhaps the 2nd shooter?

You don't need to know who I am. Please indicate the Verizon and T-mobile phones you tried to send with SMS. If other would like to reply on this, just disregard the ESN number but please answer all other questions and indicate the area or region you are calling from.

Sure dog!!
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    cingular works and us cellular works for me...

tmobile is still a nogo for me...

not too sure about verizon
    thats it.. im done with the 700wx.. going back to the trusty ol 700p or that new blackberry.. im done with this mess
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kangolslimm View Post
    thats it.. im done with the 700wx.. going back to the trusty ol 700p or that new blackberry.. im done with this mess
    Good luck!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    just got some good news. retentions is going to let me go back to the treo 700wx after they fix the issue in the mean time they are going to send me a 700p to use..
    Careful they told me that last week put it in the notes...I called them last night to verfiy that and they said they cannot honor it, even though they put it in the notes. There is nothing I can do she said I either cancel my service or stick with the P they are not going to send me a WX.
    alrighty then. i got my original 700wx when i had a 700p at 1st im sure i wont have a problem getting the 700wx back when this silly issue is fixed.
    Khalel makes me laugh.

Next he's gonna try the if you give me your credit card info I'll get it fixed, also your home address and when you are at work or away I'll get some free stuff to your account!
    Yea but they said they won't do it past my thirty day trial for me...except they put it in my notes they would last week so I don't know...honestly I have been using the P for about a week and have never used POS before, and I like some things about it a lot. The only thing i dont like is I can't stream my XM and do something else like I could on the wx, everything else is great. So I might keep it not sure the screen is gorgeous though.
    Its just pure BS that its the phone itself... SMS worked flawlessly up until a week or so ago. Sprint needs to step up and fix the problem... there is NO reason it should be taking this long to find the problem.
    that's soo true. you pay to have the best pda phone that sprint offers and the dang thing doesn't send text messages to other carriers. its pure BS.
    I was just looking around on other carriers sites and I don't like any of their phones, or service plans. Am I missing something or is sprint and verizon the only places with treo WM phones. Where is that new 750 or 680 i read about somewhere(I'm not up on release dates, so they may not even be out yet). How do I get one of those if I switch or something?

I've had it with sprint. AND, when I call to discuss the problem, they make it sound like they will do ME a personal favor and fix the problem.

If you guys were to switch, where would you, and what phone? I need some suggestions. I loved this phone up until this. I would like something very similar. WM if possible.

-Kyle
    Is it ironic or suspect that these problems really started kicking in the same week the 750v threaded SMS hack came out. Maybe sprint was trying to be witty and block the 750 hack?

Just another theory,

Chaz
    Quote Originally Posted by chazman View Post
    Is it ironic or suspect that these problems really started kicking in the same week the 750v threaded SMS hack came out. Maybe sprint was trying to be witty and block the 750 hack?

Just another theory,

Chaz
    Until someone can tell us what actually happened to initiate the problem, this is as good a theory as any other.
    Quote Originally Posted by fgkay View Post
    Until someone can tell us what actually happened to initiate the problem, this is as good a theory as any other.
    No, it's not. If you check the dates in the first few posts, you'll see the problems started long before the 750v messaging app surfaced.