Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Is there a way to download Adobe on this phone. When I had the Motorola Q and I got a .PDF file e-mailed to me, I could download it and the next time I synced it, the attachment would open and I could view it. With the Treo, I just tried to download a .pdf and synced it and it could not open or save to my memory card. Has anyone had this problem and know how to fix it? THanks
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Here is a link to the Acrobat Reader for mobile devices download page.

http://www.adobe.com/products/acroba...p2_mobile.html

I just use Picsel Viewer that came with the phone and it works great for me.

Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by espo222 View Post
    Is there a way to download Adobe on this phone.
    The whole company? Maybe with an 8 gig card.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    How do I get to Picsel Viewer and is that the correct version of Adobe to downloan? They say Palm OS for Windows, don't I need windows mobile? Thanks
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Actually the Acrobat link has all of the mobile versions. Here is a link to the Palm website to get the updated Picsel Viewer.

http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...sel/index.html

Greg
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Picsel viewer is ok, I just downloaded it, thanks. However, when I had the Q, the .pdf file would open automatically on the phone and I could go from page to page and zoom in and out if I wanted. Which version of Adobe should I download?
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I just e-mailed myself a pdf file and downloaded it. If I click it in the e-mail, Picsel automatically opens with the file. I can go from page to page and I can zoom in and out. To zoom, click the center button of the 5 way and then the 5 way becomes zoom in/out for up/down and page forward/backward with left/right.

I can't answer your Acrobat question. I don't use it. It was a bigger program and I wanted to use the smaller Picsel Viewer.

Greg