1.    #1  
    I was told last week by iNav support the patches would be posted this week and it seems they have been:
    -
    Theme.ini file for multiple map color themes/road width change
    If you prefer different map/road colors other than the manufacturer's default setting, we are providing the following theme.ini file to enable certain customization. Note: for 3D view, only colors may be changed but not road width.
    -
    Patch file (for DVD version only)
    This patch will correct slow voice guidance speed issue on ppc phones as well as some other minor syntex/routing errors on ppc, laptop, and umpc/car pc versions. It also includes few new features such as panning mode exit timer as well as timer reset code for ppc phone edition.

Update as of Sept 12:
    File posted this last week, however not you need to sign into support with the userid you registered with in order to download.
    Last edited by buzzword; 11/12/2006 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Updated Info
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Can you post the link to the download(s). I only see downloads up to version 2.xx on this page: (http://www.inavcorp.com/support/downloads.php)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    Can you post the link to the download(s). I only see downloads up to version 2.xx on this page: (http://www.inavcorp.com/support/downloads.php)
    No, they've taken the link down. They had the link up but no files posted yet, now they've taken the link down as well. I guess they aren't ready yet and too many people were checking every day to see if the links were active.
    Inavcorp is really embarrassing themselves with this patch. It should have been released over a month ago. I was part of the beta testing 2 months ago, and was told a final version would go public soon after I tested. It's now November, and there is no mention of the patch.

Inav is pissing a lot of people off. This isn't ideal support. Yes I'm sure there are issues with the patch that are causing the delay, but this is ridiculous. Over 60 days go by and they can't fix the "final bugs" they say are delaying it. BS.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    ericshmeric-

How does the patch work? Does it address the slow voice issue on a Treo? If so, at least there's hope that my version will be fixed, too--at some future date.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    It's now officially on their website, but I can't get at it because I'm 800 miles away from home (and my CD). Really sucks, as I actually turned iGuidance off on the drive up here because the voice slowness was killing me...
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Thanks for the news! Just downloaded and am installing now.