1.    #1  
    On the 700w, there is a 3 way conf call feature. After connecting the first call, you press the "hold" soft key, then dial the second person. After they answer, you press the same soft key that now reads "conference"..and viola...3 way conference call. How could they have left this off the 700wx? Nothing in the manual about it either...disappointing. Am I missing something?

EricE
    EricE
    Treo 700wx
    No.. Its just the way 3 way calling works.
    Isn't this a Sprint network limitation? I believe only GSM providers are capable of this feature...

EDIT: Wait a minute...what's the difference between 3-way calling and the 3-way conference the OP is referring to? I think what I'm talking about is the 6-way conference GSM phones are capable of.

Who knows...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1843 View Post
    On the 700w, there is a 3 way conf call feature. After connecting the first call, you press the "hold" soft key, then dial the second person. After they answer, you press the same soft key that now reads "conference"..and viola...3 way conference call. How could they have left this off the 700wx? Nothing in the manual about it either...disappointing. Am I missing something?

EricE
    my wx works just like this. maybe you got a different wx than me.
  5.    #5  
    Shouldn't all 700wx's be the same...are you sure it works the same way that I described? Why would it not talk about it in the manual such as it does on call waiting, etc?

EricE
    EricE
    Treo 700wx
  6.    #6  
    Just tried it again...when on a call...the left soft key let's you toggle to hold and off hold...that is it...dialing another number is not an option

EricE
    EricE
    Treo 700wx
  7.    #7  
    Just figured it out...you hit the green talk key instead of the soft key sequence on the 700w...it worked! Conference pops up on the soft key choice once the second call picks up as an option to join the calls

The manual states nothing...strange

EricE
    EricE
    Treo 700wx