Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Seems most places are selling the 700wx for $399 or $499, however the Verizon 700p/w can be bought for about half the cost on Amazon.

Where's the best place to buy the 700wx? Does Sprint honor their 30 day guarantee - no risk regardless of where you purchase it?
    If you're starting a new account I just got one from user "sprintnetwork" on ebay. The price was supposed to be $99 but I actually ended up getting it for $99 - $100 mail in rebate. So um, yea. But it has to be a new account.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpjrch View Post
    If you're starting a new account I just got one from user "sprintnetwork" on ebay. The price was supposed to be $99 but I actually ended up getting it for $99 - $100 mail in rebate. So um, yea. But it has to be a new account.
    Everytime I call his 888 number, it just rings and no one picks up. He is supposed to be open until 9PM PST, but no luck.

Can you tell me if I fit his terms?

I'm a Cingular customer who wants to transfer my number to a new line of service.

Thanks,
    -Chris
    Yea they can be hard to get a hold of. Keep trying and eventually you'll get someone. Yes you should be eligible.
    They're also throwing in 300 text-messages/month for a year right now. I just completed this offer. Free 700wx, can't beat that!
    Quote Originally Posted by akijikan View Post
    They're also throwing in 300 text-messages/month for a year right now. I just completed this offer. Free 700wx, can't beat that!
    So I purchased the Treo 700WX from Peter (sprintnetwork on eBay) this evening, and it was as advertised. The phone was $99.99, and with the $100.00 rebate currently offered on Sprint's website (which Peter pointed out), the total is -$0.01.

I was also offered the 300 text messages per month for a year, free. And I picked up the Sprint Vision $15 plan, with one month for free.

Of course I will see when I get my first bill, but I don't have any doubts thus far. I'll post at whatever point I get my first bill if everything turned out alright.

The hardest part was really just getting in contact with them. I'm guessing they are just slammed with business with the prices they offer. Too bad I didn't get in touch with them earlier as I would have had the phone for my trip to New York this weekend.

With it shipping out tomorrow, it'll be here Monday. Bravo!

Oh well.
    -Chris
    Last edited by tre0rox; 10/05/2006 at 07:49 PM.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I don't want to sound like a buzzkill but that deal almost sounds too good to be true. I want to get a 700wx but for 99 dollars when they are selling it for 5-6 times the price on the market. Are they selling you defective phones? Is everything legit in this deal? If so, I am going to jump on it for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajpanah View Post
    I don't want to sound like a buzzkill but that deal almost sounds too good to be true. I want to get a 700wx but for 99 dollars when they are selling it for 5-6 times the price on the market. Are they selling you defective phones? Is everything legit in this deal? If so, I am going to jump on it for sure.
    Do a search here for sprintnetwork and you will see others have used this seller. It is legit as long as you play the game correctly.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Yea, I am up for playing the game correctly. It just seems like ebay gets this bad rep for having alot of scams on it. I will check it out though. He seems to have a lot of positive feedback.
    Yeah he's all legit...however...here are the "rules to the game" (sent to me in e-mail from SprintNetwork):

DO NOT APPLY SPRINT EMPLOY REFERAL PLAN (SERO PLAN)

DO NOT CHANGE PHONE PLAN WITHIN 30 DAYS

DO NOT CHANGE PHONE NUMBER WITHIN 6 MONTHS

DO NOT APPLY ANY CORPORATE DISCOUNTS WITHIN 45 DAYS

Sprint cancellation fee is $200 if you break the contract

You will be responsible for our discount ($400), activation fee($36) and S&H ($45) if you cancel within 181 days upon activation

These fees do not apply when you transfer the new line over into your family plan after the first month
    Now, the million dollar question....

is it possible to switch over to the SERO plan after the 30 Days?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    You have to wait 6 months before you can switch to SERO. I received my phone this Monday.. ordered last Friday. I'll be ordering a Fusic from the same guy in about a week.. I had to wait 2 weeks so that I would be billed by Sprint as opposed to paying up front.
    For anyone who has used this deal, when did you receive a tracking number for your phone? I ordered mine last night (about 7pm EDT) and have not as of yet received a tracking number.

Thanks
    e-mailed the 2 forms of ID last night...have not recieved a tracking number yet.
    I called this morning and they sent me an email with my tracking number. So far, so good...
    sprintnetwork on ebay does not require a new account. I was eligible by adding a new line of service with a two year agreement.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I believe I received the tracking number the same day the phone arrived... which was 2 business days later.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    So I got the phone and all everything is good but it seems like I have one problem. When I got the box the sticker said that the phone had been shipped from Sprint Returns. Does this mean that we are getting used/refurb phones?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Mine was received with the Sprint Returns return address too.. however the lifetimer was almost zero when I first checked. ##786# should tell you this. Not sure if that can be reset, but I doubt it's a refurb.
    I also recieved mine with a SprintReturns label. Kudos to SprintNetwork, assuming my first bill only has the $99.99 charge on it for the phone. I sent in the $100 rebate this afternoon.

What does the lifetime indicate? The first time it was used on a network?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast