Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I didn't thing to check the lifetimer when I got mine...didn't even notice sprint returns address label...hmmm
    I just signed up my business for 6 lines with a 3rd party on a 2 yr contract and he is giving us 2 700wx's for free and sanyo 8400s for the other 4 for free. AND 25% all sprint services.
    What is this $100 rebate?
    OSVA,
    The $100 rebate is a mail-in rebate available from Sprint. Go to to the following link, and there is a "mail-in Rebate form" on this page. Click on that link to download the PDF of the mail-in form. Or you could probably stop by you local Sprint store to pickup up a printed rebate form.

Sprint rebate form
    Quote Originally Posted by onevoice View Post
    OSVA,
    The $100 rebate is a mail-in rebate available from Sprint. Go to to the following link, and there is a "mail-in Rebate form" on this page. Click on that link to download the PDF of the mail-in form. Or you could probably stop by you local Sprint store to pickup up a printed rebate form.

Sprint rebate form
    thank you, Ill check it out and send it.
    I just received my Treo 700WX straight from Sprint for $200 (brand new). I also received the LG Fusic Phone for Free.
    Both no rebates.
    r the phones refurbished? is it under warranty? can i return it to a sprint store and receive a new phone if something goes wrong with it?
    I got mine from INVESTNEXT (no activation), but sprintnetwork (with activation) is the cheapest i have seen.
    Treo 700wx, Topram 4GB 150x

Anyone want a Treo 700p for $430 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by burger510 View Post
    r the phones refurbished? is it under warranty? can i return it to a sprint store and receive a new phone if something goes wrong with it?
    Yes, it's brand new and comes with Sprint Warranty. Yes u can get get new phone if something goes wrong with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by H1DC View Post
    I got mine from INVESTNEXT (no activation), but sprintnetwork (with activation) is the cheapest i have seen.
    Actually, sprintnetwork isn't charging activation. They just need to update their eBay thing to say so (I wasn't charged activation fwiw).

-Chris
    As a first time cell phone owner, I am very pleased with sprintnetwork. I ordered the phone by calling their 800 number I found on Ebay (it didn't go through Ebay but that was all right by me). Two days after my order (Wednesday to Friday), I got my 700wx.

The invoice that came in the box the phone shipped in didn't show any charges at all. I just got my first bill and it showed a charge of approximately $560 with a credit of approximately $516. The remaining charge was to pay for my first month of use. In other words, I didn't even need to mail in the $100 rebate to get the phone for free. I might still try sending it in to see if I get it anyway.

I did that ##786# just now (after having the phone for a couple weeks) and it shows

Life Timer (minutes): 2620
    . . .
    Reconditioned Status: No
    Reconditioned By:
    Reconditioned Date:

I assume it wasn't reconditioned or refurbished. Even if it was, I figure you can't beat the price.
    jphj44, how did u get a credit of $516? who did u talk to?
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jphj44 View Post
    I did that ##786# just now (after having the phone for a couple weeks) and it shows

Life Timer (minutes): 2620
    . . .
    Reconditioned Status: No
    Reconditioned By:
    Reconditioned Date:
    So it's a used phone?
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webedc View Post
    So it's a used phone?
    Nixed that bad use of a calculator.. more like 2 days, not weeks.

Maybe life timer includes EVDO use.
    Last edited by dersgniw; 10/16/2006 at 04:21 PM.
    The guy's name was Yohan. I'm not sure he wants his info posted, but if you or anyone else would like I could send you his contact info.

I'm not sure what the life timer means. That's the number that I got just now. Prior to today, I've had the phone for a couple weeks. I certainly haven't talked on it that long, but the phone has been on in standby mode longer than that. Maybe a guru could comment more on that.

It certainly didn't appear used to me. It came in the Sprint box with everything in wrappers, etc.
    Thanks, dersgniw. That would make sense to me. It came with the number already activated.
    jphj44, could u please PM me Yohan's contact info. Also, did u sign up for Business plan? Thanks!!
    When it says you cannot change your number for 6 months, does that mean you can't port an existing number over?
    Also, I do not see any active auctions on ebay for that user name, anyone know if they are still selling? Please PM the contact info if you could....

Thanks
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    http://stores.ebay.com/SPRINT-DISCOUNT - That is the same guy. The 800 number takes you to the same place as the local number that I have. Leave a message and he'll probably get back to you that same day.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast