Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Are there any good sites to get wallpaper for the Treo 700w? Thanks
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Search for themes. That's what it's called on the Treo.

Greg
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    There's a couple on this thread: http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...ighlight=theme

And I've heard reports of users using regular sized themes (not square) and they worked; but I haven't done it myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by espo222 View Post
    Are there any good sites to get wallpaper for the Treo 700w? Thanks
    Checkout ThememakerX if you want to make your own.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Why won't the top and bottom Bars conform to the theme colors? All I seem to have are red, Blue and Grey (for everything else). Anyone know how to change the color of the bars to match what the themes are suppose to be? Also I am getting my themes from Littlethemes.com, if that matters or not.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    ^^^ Search for an app called "base hue express" - it lets you tweak the base hue that WM5 uses, including the menu bars.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROpcs View Post
    Why won't the top and bottom Bars conform to the theme colors? All I seem to have are red, Blue and Grey (for everything else). Anyone know how to change the color of the bars to match what the themes are suppose to be? Also I am getting my themes from Littlethemes.com, if that matters or not.
    Check out UI Tweaker: http://mobile-sg.com/software/?p=UITweaker&platform=ppc
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROpcs View Post
    ThememakerX lets you change the bars.