Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Nice work. looks good on mine. Nice and clean looking. Getting the SMS app would make my day!
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by brmcguire View Post
    Nice work. looks good on mine. Nice and clean looking. Getting the SMS app would make my day!
    It would make my day too. I have a feeling we have someone who's going to do their best to help us. Thanks Waster.
    Jimmie Geddes
  3.    #123  
    Waster, thanks for your efforts. It works fine on a Treo 700w.

Phone Diva, it should work fine on any WM5 device. The only issue might be that the picture used for the today background might be distorted on a 240x320 display.

Quote Originally Posted by Waster View Post
    ok, attached is the business.tsk file which I got from the Windows directory as described by surur. Hopefully this should give you the voda colour scheme. Can somebody post and let me know if this works.

now for the bad news, I don't have a Mini SD card to hand, so I can't rip the rom. I will get hold of a card over the weekend and give it a go. Sorry for the wait.....
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    wow it really brightened the screen...I've been on my dark themes this whole time.
    hey thats a pretty good theme
    hey waster goodlooking i know im not the only 1 but well we are all counting on you my man for the sms app... and thanks again
    the pressure is on lol.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Go team Go! Fight, Fight, Fight! get us the SMS app by the end of the night!!!

sorry its football season!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  9. ms8
    I'd also like to concur that the battery life is not as bad as I'd first reported... going with the default sync every 15 mins during peak and 60 mins off peak and I've got plenty of life left at the end of the day.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    If you get a write error when you run this check the value in your registry for the name of your storage card folder.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ StorageManager\Profiles\PCMCIA]

The value for Folder should be "Storage Card".
    The value is correct but I still get a right error
    thanks for the theme waster
    Quote Originally Posted by TazUk View Post
    The value is correct but I still get a right error
    Ok, try this version of grab_it and see if it works. Same instructions as the other one. Rename it to autorun.exe, create folder '2577' on your mini-sd card and copy 'autorun.exe' to this folder. Insert and hopefully it will copy.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Great theme but how can that be changed to fit the T-mobile MDA... right now the today pic is a bit too small. There's white areas at the top and the bottom.
    iPhone 8GB on T-Mo
    Quote Originally Posted by treofun View Post
    Great theme but how can that be changed to fit the T-mobile MDA... right now the today pic is a bit too small. There's white areas at the top and the bottom.
    the theme is meant for 240x240 devices. You can just pick a different today theme if you like.
    I have olive spaces instead of white. It is no big deal to me, since this theme is so unusual for WM(usually the bright candy colors). It would be nice if MSFT provided an all resolution version. But I'm not complaining.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I have olive spaces instead of white. It is no big deal to me, since this theme is so unusual for WM(usually the bright candy colors). It would be nice if MSFT provided an all resolution version. But I'm not complaining.
    I'm complaining, well sort of. I'm trying to use Themegence but the colors keep changing on me! I've got the today pic to fit fine but the start bar and the bottom bar have become different colors. Anyone else have any luck?
    iPhone 8GB on T-Mo
    Didn't T-Mobile install their custom white and pink theme onto the MDA? That may be interferring somehow. I don't know if that's really the case, just a thought.

I had no forced custom themes on my device and the theme works great here. The spaces are filled with olive because the background picture won't touch the gradient, which I guess is due to the 320 part of my screen, but it isn't horrible looking or anything.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    At the risk of getting this thread back on topic, did anyone see this:

http://www.clieuk.co.uk/forum/showth...?threadid=8136

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun at PDA247
    When I called them the lady I spoke to said that I was breaking up continually and asked me to call back from a landline. I checked the Treo and the signal was very low. I phoned them again on the Nokia using the same SIM card and the signal was on three bars.
    My wife called to say that Thomas will most likely need to stay in hospital over night and asked me to take her some clothes in. She was annoyed that I had not answered the mobile on her previous two calls yet the phone had been on all of the time. It gets worse- there were no notifications at all that I had missed two calls
    When the dust had settled I tried some email and web browsing on the 750v and all was well except that I could not get a 3G signal. At no point in the past three days has the Treo managed to pick up a 3G signal yet the Nokia E61 does so with ease on the same SIM in the same location.

I have done some sde by side tests and concluded the following-
    The Treo 650 signal strength is far superior to the Treo 750v
    The Nokia E61 3G signal strength is far superior to the Treo 750v
    Worth reading the comments too (seems his 750v is not the only one with these problems).
    i read that web page. wow its like Deja Vu. Reading his complaints etc. Its just like the early days of the treo 650. Great hardware but the software doesnt work! what a dissappointment.
    Looks like we are not having any luck with getting the SMS threaded app. Does the app that was posted not work with extracting the SMS app from the 750v?
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast