1.    #1  
    I hate having to pull the battery cover every time I want to reset the device. Is there a program or mod that will allow me to soft reset the 700w?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    There are a few of them. I like and use Magic Button. Do a search to find others.

Greg
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    check out psshutxp. you might like that one.
    pocket plus by spb does this and much more.
    I'm also using PSShutXP. It's free and skinnable if you are into that.

Enter "soft reset" in the search field in the 700w forums and you'll get a LOT of threads filled with suggestions.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    hey hamsup1o. i downloaded several skins from psshutXP website, but i cant figure out how to change the skins. i checked the program files/psshutxp directory. do i just dump the skins there?

Quote Originally Posted by hamsup1o View Post
    I'm also using PSShutXP. It's free and skinnable if you are into that.

Quote Originally Posted by fondoo View Post
    hey hamsup1o. i downloaded several skins from psshutXP website, but i cant figure out how to change the skins. i checked the program files/psshutxp directory. do i just dump the skins there?
    That's correct, all you need to do is copy it into the psshutxp folder.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    I have iLauncher 3.0.01 and it has a sof reset option.
    I haven't found the need yet for any kind of launcher. But after about a week's experience with WM5 i definitely see the need for a better soft reset option than taking off the cover. While I generally like WM, I had no idea it needs reset at least daily. Anyway, I may just drill a hole in the back cover. Has anyone who went this route had a problem with dust/lint getting inside and mucking up the works? Is there a program out there I can load that is just a soft reset button?
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    You may want to check if you have any 3rd party apps that are causing you to reset daily. I can go w/o resetting for days, lately I reset a lot but that's because I'm still trying out apps and today plug-ins.

As for the hole on the back cover, you shouldn't have many problems. Seidio sells a battery cover with a hole (http://store.treocentral.com/content...ries/88-89.htm) so the concept has already been done
    Isn't there a program that will reset your phone every morning say at 6am?
    I second Magic button. It has the most non-intrusive battery meter, is a great task manager, tap and hold the home icon and choose more to reset..... and best of all its FREE!!!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch75 View Post
    Spb backup can do this. I have mine set to do a back up at 2 am then do a reset daily. works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch75 View Post
    Of course there is...

Schedule Reset. (you'll have to register to see the file).

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Of course there is...

Schedule Reset. (you'll have to register to see the file).
    Is this better than autoreset (other than being free afaict)? Have ya'all been using it?

I'm thinking an ideal reset schedule may be every 3-4 days or a week rather than every morning? Also I don't want it to beep and wake me up at 3am or something when it resets