1.    #1  
    I lost the cap that cover the antenna for my Treo 700. anyone know where can I get a replacement ? Verizon said they don't have it, and neither does Palm .
    Will the one for Treo 650 work?????
    Quote Originally Posted by FuryPig View Post
    I lost the cap that cover the antenna for my Treo 700. anyone know where can I get a replacement ? Verizon said they don't have it, and neither does Palm .
    I remember reading that someone was working on a short/stubby replacement antenna for the 650. Assuming there was no significant loss of reception, this might be a good alternative.
    Damn I didn't think that could come off.

I just went through this (veriz - palm - veriz) and when I went back to verizon they said they would have to replace the phone. Fortunately I'd only had that one for a week (it replaced one with a bad audio jack).

if you go through palm they charge a flat repair fee that's insane as compared to the 50 cent part.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    I just went through this (veriz - palm - veriz) and when I went back to verizon they said they would have to replace the phone. Fortunately I'd only had that one for a week (it replaced one with a bad audio jack).

if you go through palm they charge a flat repair fee that's insane as compared to the 50 cent part.

So did you have to have your phone replaced? With no charge???
    I'm thinking of just buying the replacement antenna for Treo 650 and see if luck is on my side
    So did you have to have your phone replaced? With no charge???
    I'm thinking of just buying the replacement antenna for Treo 650 and see if luck is on my side
    Yes, they replaced the phone at no charge. I think I'm on my sixth Treo since January.