1.    #1  
    I just purchased the Sieido Extended Battery and the Palm cradle which has a compartment to charge an extra battery.

I now keep the original battery which came with my Treo 700wx charging in the cradle but I've found I'm not running out of "juice" to warrant switching batteries.

Is it alright to keep a battery charging indefinitely or should I just leave the spare out of the charger all together if it's not going to be used for a long time...

or should I switch batteries back and forth over a certain length of time (every other day, week, month, etc.)?

Thanks for any advice on this "shocking" question.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    i leave mine in the charger, but I have access to a bunch of them so I am probably not coming at this from the same angle as others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman View Post
    I just purchased the Sieido Extended Battery and the Palm cradle which has a compartment to charge an extra battery.

I now keep the original battery which came with my Treo 700wx charging in the cradle but I've found I'm not running out of "juice" to warrant switching batteries.

Is it alright to keep a battery charging indefinitely or should I just leave the spare out of the charger all together if it's not going to be used for a long time...

or should I switch batteries back and forth over a certain length of time (every other day, week, month, etc.)?

Thanks for any advice on this "shocking" question.
    My general understanding of current rechargeable batteries is keeping them as charged as possible extends their life. I know early laptop batteries actually degraded more if left plugged in al the time but not the case now.