1.    #1  
    I was using total commander and looking through the windows folder. I found a ringtone titled "windows default". I liked this ringtone on the 6700 but didn't remember seeing it on the treo. sure enough it's not there . at least not until I copied with total commander and placed it in my documents.

total commander is a free file explorer that allow you to do more than just file exploer.

what else is on the device that is hidden?

fyi... with total commander you can see the contents of the rom by typing "/rom". no quotes

thanks, cody
  2.    #2  
    here is a link for the free program total commander

http://www.ghisler.com/pocketpc.htm
    I could not find it using total commander. Is there any way you could post the ringtone here?
    Jimmie Geddes
  4.    #4  
    here go...
    Attached Files Attached Files
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    I could not find it using total commander. Is there any way you could post the ringtone here?
    total commander is a little tricky. to use you must double click the windows folder with your stylus. then start scrolling down.
    thanks Cody.
    Jimmie Geddes
    that ringtone is lame
    BTW, the Windows folder has lots of ringtones in it, like old phone and others, at least on the sprint version. Use the third tab on the sounds preference and select add ring tones, and go over to the Windows directory and add everything that you want from that directory. You will find alot of traditional WM ringtones. My personal fav being OldPhone.
    bit_bucket