1.    #1  
    I am moving from Palm to WM and have used PlugForward for Palm to forward all my call to home while it is on the charger. Is there a WM program to do the same or is there a way to do it in WM?

Thanks I advance for any help.
    if you are with verizon, i know you type *72 and the number to forward and then *73 to unforward.
  3.    #3  
    I am with Cingular and they have something similar to that but I was wishing for something that does it automatically such as Plugforwared. this PF I just set the phone in its charging cradle and it auto forwards and when it is removed it un-forwards.
    Try PhoneAlarm (full version).

On the pocketmax.net site reads "Call and SMS forwarding support in each profile".

I dont know if the application can sense if it's on a charger (would be a cool feature), but you can schedule a time for a profile to activate. So let's say from 8:00am to 1:00pm I want my phone to call forward...set and schedule a profile for call forwarding to do it that way...

It might be a good solution for you. Welcome to WM, and congrats if you have a WX!

-Oly
    -Proud Treo 750V (UMTS), 700WX (EVDO) and PPC-6700 (EVDO) owner on the go...

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a
    Quote Originally Posted by olywogle View Post

I dont know if the application can sense if it's on a charger (would be a cool feature), but you can schedule a time for a profile to activate. So let's say from 8:00am to 1:00pm I want my phone to call forward...set and schedule a profile for call forwarding to do it that way...

It might be a good solution for you. Welcome to WM, and congrats if you have a WX!

-Oly
    Indeed it can sense when it is being charged (with and without AS). Definitely the best solution for the OP.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter