1.    #1  
    I commonly use the button shortcut to open PIE and every so often I get an error saying that there was a problem opening my shortcut. I then have to go to Start->Settings->Buttons and set that button combo to open another program, then back out and go back in to set it to PIE. Anyone else experience this?
    bit_bucket
    Quote Originally Posted by bit_bucket View Post
    I commonly use the button shortcut to open PIE and every so often I get an error saying that there was a problem opening my shortcut. I then have to go to Start->Settings->Buttons and set that button combo to open another program, then back out and go back in to set it to PIE. Anyone else experience this?
    Yes, this has happended a few times on my 700w since January. Never figured out why, but as you did, I just figured out how to "redo" it. Actually has not happened in months now.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    I am having the same problem with my 700wx. Reassigning the button again is the only way I found to fix it. Very annoying.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Same happened to me with the camera button - it couldn't find the app/shortcut. No solution other than just reassigning it.
    Definitely a bug since I am having the same problem with the side button and Option+Send (PIE)
    Last edited by brightcell; 10/02/2006 at 01:01 PM.
    Another Ditto. I used to think it was SPBPlus that was causing it. But i'm fairly sure it's not now.

Hm.
    Anyone knows where is the registry for those buttons?
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    Another Ditto. I used to think it was SPBPlus that was causing it. But i'm fairly sure it's not now.

Hm.
    Well I do have SPB Pocket Plus. Is there anyone who has this issue that does not have SPB Plus loaded?
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
    I don't have SPB Plus loaded and have this issue.