1.    #1  
    Hi All,

Anyone had any luck getting the Sprint Treo 700wx (or the Verizon Treo 700w - since they're basically the same phone) to download its phone book (Windows Mobile 5 Contacts) to the 2006 Audi A4? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    JETware's handsfree extension shows Audi as supported for transferring the phonebook. Have you tried it?

http://www.jetwaremobile.com/index.htm
  3.    #3  
    It worked great! Thanks sooo much!
    You young whippersnappers and your technology.

Back in my day, we didn't have no fancy Audi stereo system, we didn't have display of mp3 track names / artists, no bluetooth, and definitely no contacts, and WE LIKED IT THAT WAY.

Darn 2004 model.
    I installed this and from what I can tell I see absolutely no difference at all, but I have an Audi A6. The only thing that comes over into the Phonebook are the quick dials, no contacts at all.

What exactly did you do to get the contacts coming over ?

Quote Originally Posted by mbressman View Post
    It worked great! Thanks sooo much!
  6.    #6  
    From what I can tell...contacts don't come over...only speed dials do...

And from what I can tell, I didn't even need Jetware Mobile...I just got a new Treo 700wx and put some speed dials in, got into my car, and voila...they came over without having jetware mobile installed...

I'm still having some dialing issues...I'm thinking that's because some of the speed dials are linked to contacts where the phone number is in the +1 (XXX) XXX-XXXX format and the Audi doesn't send that information back to the Treo to dial correctly (i.e. the call doesn't go through...I get some weird message telling me that it couldn't complete the call).

Additionally, while it does download things such as missed calls, received calls, dialed calls into the Audi, a lot of those I can't use aside from viewing since they have parantheses in them and again I don't think the Audi is sending them back to the Treo to be dialed correctly (or the Treo can't handle the format the Audi is sending them in)...