Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Hi ixtab1970-

I still have alarmclock.exe on my Treo, but I usually use Spb Time for my alarms. I have alarmclock.exe as a backup if I really need to make sure my alarm will sound.

I'm not sure what that checkbox actually does. Sorry.
    And, I think the develper is Japanese, so probably not much in the way of instructions unless you speak the language.
    Thanks. I used Spb Time and Chronos for a while but both are not reliable when the Treo is not poweredup+on (=suspended) :-(
    It sounds like alarmclock.exe is very reliable (from all the forums that mentioned it), will give it a try. Thanks for all the info.
    Ix.
    Howdy, I'm ujsing ptravelalarm and am still running into problems that when the alarm kits off the screen lights up, it makes a small beep and that's it. Which I miss the alarm. I have been counting to 10 each time I set the alarm and before I turn off the screen and I don't think it is a problem of the alarm NOT getting set, I think it is a problem on how the phone is waking up when the alarm fires.
    I know there are some issues, but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to make this more reliable.

Thanks in advance.
    Thats exactly how I use the built in alarm with a sound called "Ringer", it works pretty well for me with no 3rd party app.
    Is there any way to get the built in alarm app to use a loud *** classic ringtone I have saved? The 'ringer' one is the best, but my ringtone would be better.
    Quote Originally Posted by ixtab1970 View Post
    Thanks. I used Spb Time and Chronos for a while but both are not reliable when the Treo is not poweredup+on (=suspended) :-(
    It sounds like alarmclock.exe is very reliable (from all the forums that mentioned it), will give it a try. Thanks for all the info.
    Ix.
    That's strange. I would think it's a problem in your notification queues. I use Spb Time and it wakes up the Treo 700wx when it's suspended. I love it, becuase there's a tweak to allow it to use the alarm volume, no matter what the device volume (other than the vibe switch) is set to. So you can have your device volume really low and Sbp Time alarm will still sound at the loudest volume you set it to.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12