Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I have a question about AOL mail. Is it possible to delete the mail off the Treowhil keeping it on the AOL server. Sometimes when I check my e-mail when I am away from my computer I delete it off my Treo and when I get back to my office I will have liked to look at it again. Thanks
    The email should be in the deleted folder on the Treo as long as you haven't set poutlook to delete immediately.

I never delete email on the Treo. I have it set to show 3 days worth to keep it from using too much space on the device.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I am in the mortgage business and I receive pdf files that I would rather just view on my computer and delete off the Treo. I actually do have it set to delete automatically off the Treo, is there a way to delete jst on the Treo and not on AOL, the Motorola Q had this feature as well at the BB. Also, what does it mean when you have it set to show the last 3 days of e-mail? Thanks
    There is an account setting option on page 2 of 3 in poutlook where you can select the number of days to view.

For deleting on Treo vs server you can try using the poutlook setting to delete items Manually. Doing that will simply move the email from you inbox to the Deleted Items folder. I don't think it sends a delete request to the server in this case. You will have to remember to clear the deleted items folder occasionally though.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Ok,l thanks a lot for the help. Two more questions for you. 1) Why do you call it poutlook? 2) I have the setting to only sync my e-mails on the weekdays and it is still checking them now on the weekend? Why is this happening? Thanks a lot I really appreciate your help
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by espo222 View Post
    Ok,l thanks a lot for the help. Two more questions for you. 1) Why do you call it poutlook? 2) I have the setting to only sync my e-mails on the weekdays and it is still checking them now on the weekend? Why is this happening? Thanks a lot I really appreciate your help
    he is referring to POCKET Outlook.

are you sure your schedule is set correctly?

Andy
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    The schedule is set correctly on my phone, but when I log on to the Wireless Sync site and try to change it, it is grey and I cannot click on it. On the site it is set to check it every day all day. Any ideas why I can't change it?