1.    #1  
    Hi,

I was thinking, if Verizon had the 700w since January 06 & the typical turn around time is 12-18 months (something like that), does it seem likely that the 750 will at some point be offered on Verizon?

Or is it not likely due to Verizon having a zillion 700w's in stock?

What was the timing from the 650 to 700 on verizon? 2 years?

Rich
    Verizon won't be getting the 750....I don't think they'll be gettin any new treos until Ev-DO Rev A is out.....
    why does everyone think that vzw will be getting a new treo because of the 750v? NEWS FLASH: The 750v is the first 3G Treo for the GSM market. GSM is just catching up to CDMA in this regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    why does everyone think that vzw will be getting a new treo because of the 750v? NEWS FLASH: The 750v is the first 3G Treo for the GSM market. GSM is just catching up to CDMA in this regard.
    They are just as arrogant as their carrier. For some reason time spent and money lost with Verizon breeds this behavior.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Sometimes being first in the queue doesn't mean you get all the bargains
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    They are just as arrogant as their carrier. For some reason time spent and money lost with Verizon breeds this behavior.
    Take it easy friend, I was just asking a question. I dont think I am arrogant by asking if a newer version of the phone I like will be around at some point.

Geez
    Quote Originally Posted by RichKlein View Post
    Take it easy friend, I was just asking a question. I dont think I am arrogant by asking if a newer version of the phone I like will be around at some point.

Geez
    I was just kidding. I like to take strikes at Verizon every chance I can...lol.
    at&t iPhone3G