1.    #1  
    Hi,

The palm install CD with Activesync on it is missing. I know I can download a newer version of Activesync from MS, but the install also had a bluetooth plugin which would be important to me.

Any suggestions on where to look for it?

Thanks,
    Rich
    Bluetooth plugin? What is that? The 700W/WX have all the bluetooth stuff built into ROM so you don't lose them even after a hard reset.
  3.    #3  
    It was an activesync bluetooth plug in (within the install CD) onto your PC, not onto the Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Bluetooth plugin? What is that?
    I think it's what allows you to Active Sync with a Bluetooth connection.
    Ah. The ActiveSync you get directly from Microsoft can't sync via bluetooth? The ActiveSync I installed from my CD didn't need a plugin to sync via bluetooth, it just worked after I setup the right com ports, etc..
    Hey everyone,

As stated in the title, I've got the Bluetooth Activesync Plugin and the version of Activesync 4.2 from the Getting Started CD of the Palm Treo 700w/wx.

Go to:

A God Blessed Man

NOTE: You no longer have to be a registered user to download the Bluetooth Plugin. Simply go the site above and then to the 'Document Library'. Download the HOWTO and the links and instructions are inside the Word document. Enjoy...

-=Previous Messege=- NO NEED TO FOLLOW ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE!
    Click on the TSG Computers link on the frontpage.

Register and then go to the Windows Mobile section of the Downloads area. The Bluetooth Plugin is under Updates and the version of Activesync is under Activesync.

For more information, on that same frontpage you can also click on the forum link for more information.

God bless,
    Johnathan Morlock
    Last edited by johnathanamber; 08/27/2008 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Registration no longer needed.