Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

    I would love to get a recommendation on a few clean easy to read themes for the Treo. If they were strictly 240x240 size, that would be great.

    Thanks,
    Rich
  2. PSB22's Avatar
    Posts
    192 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    #3  
    Sompy (google it) has some nice themes that work on the 700W
  3.    #4  
    I was hoping for some specific recommendations for specific themes (like that black theme).
  4. #5  
    the classic black is awesome. its on the site I posted above. try it and tell us how what you think.
  5. #6  
    Here's a clean white screen I use on my 700W and my Dell Axim. It's easier to read the screen type for me.

    Change the .txt extension to .tsk before using.

    CM
    Attached Files Attached Files
  6. #7  
    I know you said 240X240 but for anyone else who happens apon this thread here http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6...ay-themes.html is where I got the theme I'm using on my wx.
  7. #8  
    How do you change an extention?
  8. #9  
    You could use a file manager such as TotalCommander to rename the file.
  9. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    the classic black is awesome. its on the site I posted above. try it and tell us how what you think.
    Classic Black is a great Theme! Gets my vote.
  10. #11  
    Where is "Classic Black."

    I only see "Black Curves." ????
  11. J_Uneek's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    #12  
    Just a dumb question... How do you install these themes to your wx? Is it as simple as putting the contents of the zip file into the windows directory?

    I'm referring to the themes obtained from the site codyppc posted..


  12. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg View Post
    Where is "Classic Black."

    I only see "Black Curves." ????
    http://mobile-sg.com/themes/download.asp?type=ppc&cat=qvga&id=ClassicBlack
  13. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Uneek View Post
    Just a dumb question... How do you install these themes to your wx? Is it as simple as putting the contents of the zip file into the windows directory?

    I'm referring to the themes obtained from the site codyppc posted..
    Place the .tsk file in your MY DOCUMENTS folder on your device.

    It'll then be available to select under your TODAY settings.
  14. #15  
  15. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg View Post
    Many thanks.
    No problem. Great theme to use to have everything else "pop out" and not have anything to distract in the backgroud.
  16. J_Uneek's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg View Post
    Place the .tsk file in your MY DOCUMENTS folder on your device.

    It'll then be available to select under your TODAY settings.
    Thanks alot for taking the time to help..


Posting Permissions