1.    #1  
    I just got a non-retractable USB charge/sync cable from Seidio. I connected my 700w to my HP NC6000 today and it's only charging about 10% / hour.

I used to be able to fully charge my 600 in about 60-70 minutes over USB.

I was going to make this cable my primary charger since I travel every week, but not if it will take so longe to charge. Am I doomed to hauling around a wal-wart?
    I use an I-Go for all my electronics when I travel. It charges 2 devices at once, and the tips are interchangable. Takes up a lot less space in the bag, too. It also has a car adapter.

I use the sync-n-charge to top off only, not to do a full charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by maharashii View Post
    I just got a non-retractable USB charge/sync cable from Seidio. I connected my 700w to my HP NC6000 today and it's only charging about 10% / hour.

I used to be able to fully charge my 600 in about 60-70 minutes over USB.

I was going to make this cable my primary charger since I travel every week, but not if it will take so longe to charge. Am I doomed to hauling around a wal-wart?
    My experience is that this actually depends on the computer as well as the than the cable. My Seisio AS cable charges on my IBM thinkpad in aboout 2 hours from alomost no charge.
    Daniel Levin
    levinda13@sbcglobal.net
  4.    #4  
    That's odd - the same laptop (NC 6000) charged my 600 with a USB charging cable from treocentral just fine. I just got an NC 6220 so we'll see if that helps at all.