1.    #1  
    I have several distribution lists on my desktop Outlook that don't transfer via AS. Is there a way to create a distribution list on the Treo or do you just have to create a new contact and add all the e-mail addresses here?
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Microsoft left it out on the Windows Mobile. If you try to send to 9 more in a email it will not allow it.
    When I need to use my DL's I log on to Outlook Web Access and use my online contacts and send the email that way.

If they are system distribution lists in Exchange, you should be able to access them thru the FIND ONLINE option of contacts.
    Have you seen this product? It might do what you want.

http://www.pocketx.net/products/ecxpro.html
    Last edited by hannip; 09/28/2006 at 04:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Have you seen this product? It might do what you want.

http://www.pocketx.net/products/ecxpro.html
    Has anyone used this on WM5? It looks like exacty what I ahve been looking for to create distribution lists in WM5
    A few people have asked about this before, but as far as I remember hannip is the first to find a solution (no surprise there). Try it out and report your results. That's why we're here! Worst case scenario it doesn't work and you uninstall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    A few people have asked about this before, but as far as I remember hannip is the first to find a solution (no surprise there). Try it out and report your results. That's why we're here! Worst case scenario it doesn't work and you uninstall.
    The problem is the demo version doe snot contain the group e-mail functionality. I am not going to buy this and then find out the app is crap. I was hoping someone had already bought it and could provide an update. Unless they add the group e-mail function to the demo I cannot provide any feedback.