Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. ms8
    I'd also like to add that the battery life is not as bad as I'd first reported... going with the default sync every 15 mins during peak and 60 mins off peak and I've got plenty of life left at the end of the day.

m
    is it actually available in Sigapore yet?
    I'll be in Singapore next week on vacation. Can someone please tell me where I can pick up the Treo 750 while I'm there?
    Word is going around that stocks should be in by next weekend. It seems clear you can buy it from m1 the telco - however maybe the standard electronic malls would carry it too, that's Funan the IT Mall (City Hall MRT station) or Sim Lim Square (Bugis MRT).

Here's a list of m1 shops :-)

http://tinyurl.com/yxug7a
    is it available in singapore yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by spacebar View Post
    Word is going around that stocks should be in by next weekend. It seems clear you can buy it from m1 the telco - however maybe the standard electronic malls would carry it too, that's Funan the IT Mall (City Hall MRT station) or Sim Lim Square (Bugis MRT).

Here's a list of m1 shops :-)

http://tinyurl.com/yxug7a
    Thanks! Hopefully they'll be available earlier
    Just got one from Funan IT mall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennyb View Post
    Just got one from Funan IT mall.
    so..it's available? how much? which store? Planning to go to Singapore very soon...

A.W
    S$1268, u can get it at AAA's or Mac shop Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennyb View Post
    S$1268, u can get it at AAA's or Mac shop Level 4
    Thanks Bennyb

A.W
    I also picked one up today in Singapore on my first day of vacation here! Love the feel of it so far.
  12. tcs
    Quote Originally Posted by foodcoma View Post
    I also picked one up today in Singapore on my first day of vacation here! Love the feel of it so far.
    damn it! u so fast man! Any freebies? do u get the wifi card as well?

user review asap!
    Reviews guys, reviews. Also, pls mention if you are coming from a Palm OS or Windows Mobile background...
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    Any differences from the ones sold in Europe? Does it have Vodaphone branding?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by tcs View Post
    damn it! u so fast man! Any freebies? do u get the wifi card as well?

user review asap!
    hmm.. didn't know that I could ask for freebies and such. Anyway, they gave me a crappy screen protector but I'm going to get a better one tomorrow (in addition to memory card).
  16. tcs
    Quote Originally Posted by foodcoma View Post
    hmm.. didn't know that I could ask for freebies and such. Anyway, they gave me a crappy screen protector but I'm going to get a better one tomorrow (in addition to memory card).
    i guess u could get a better deal by buying together with yr treo Anyway, let me know which mini sd card u buy n the price. I would suggest martin field screen protector. Slightly more expensive but it worths the value!
  17. ms8
    got mine this afternoon
  18. ms8
    I'm a Singtel subscriber and it took forever to figure out how to configure the MMS network... but it works now. Still can't get the voicemail speed dial to work.

OTH my sister merely shoved her M1 SIM card in and it autoconfigured data, voicemail...everything!
    bro, can share how to set up mms for singtel? i need some info also. thanx
  20. ms8
    Benny, How far have you got? Basically: Set up connections in My Work Network for GPRS Internet and GPRS WAP , set up proxy as per instructions on Singtel ideas website. Then set up another connection under My ISP for Singtel MMS, also as per instructions.

http://www.ideas.singtel.com/phonese...ings_Aug04.pdf

Go to messaging and click menu, Options, Advanced.

Select manual and click edit

follow these settings:

Msg centre: +6596197777
    mms gateway: 165.21.42.84:8080
    mms url: http://mms.singtel.com:10021/mmsc
    network profile: My ISP

the only thing i'm confused about is whether some of my connections are redundant... cos the mms and wap settings are very similar.

anyway, everything seems to work fine right now.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345