1.    #1  
    Sorry if this has been answered but searched and couldn't find the answer.

Just got my 700wx and from the MANY tips here have it almost set up to where I want it. I installed the classic black theme and then magic button and sadly Magic Button is gray. I've tried to use UI tweaker but can't seem to find the setting to correct the color of this to make it match the black theme.

Can anyone help me?
    Funny, mine is always blue...
    Uh, sorry, but what is "magic button?" url?
    Magic Button looks to be a task manager... plus a free bump for the OP
    -Proud Treo 750V (UMTS), 700WX (EVDO) and PPC-6700 (EVDO) owner on the go...

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a
    Ahh, thanks!
    yeh i want to know too, i have a black skin but the magic button parts are still blue. I have UI tweaker but cant figure out which setting to change the color? Any help?
    open UI tweaker and launch "Syscolor Changer" then go to Title Bar Color (Active) and Title Bar Color (Inactive) change the color to your preference then hit apply and soft reset and it should work
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by untouchablez View Post
    open UI tweaker and launch "Syscolor Changer" then go to Title Bar Color (Active) and Title Bar Color (Inactive) change the color to your preference then hit apply and soft reset and it should work
    Thanks! I will try this once I reinstall Magic Button. The color difference bothered me so much I uninstalled it.

Update: Worked great for me also! Thanks for that tip.
    Last edited by D1G1T4L; 09/28/2006 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Update with results.
    thanks that worked like a charm now matches my theme
    for some reason i cannot get pie to stay open even after i hold down on the pie icon and select keep alive. everytime i hit the x it always closes pie yet when i have other progs open like active sync or word with the option of keep alive checked they do not close when i hit the x. any suggestions?
    Wow! Thanks for asking the question. Those grey magic button bars against the black title bar looked really bad. I had never heard of UI Tweaker, that's pretty handy, easy to use, works perfect on my wx and its FREE!!!

Thanks again.
    anyone know of any other good task managers?
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    handy switcher 2.7?
    mort has a good free one. Just google mortsaver and it should lead you to morts site. I don't remember the name of morts task manager.

I myself use handyswitcher, (not free).
    Quote Originally Posted by untouchablez View Post
    anyone know of any other good task managers?
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=280104