1.    #1  
    Has any one tried that Seidio Ext Battery? Is it any good? I need something, becouse my dies prety much at the end of the day, and i don't use the phone that much. So its ethear that or a car charger.
    Hmm, I am on my phone all day long and pretty much lasts all day long. I use a Treo 650. If the phone is still under warrenty, find out from Cingular/Sprint/Verizon if they will replace the battery because it will not keep a charge.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    I have the Seidio extended battery on the 700wx and it's not bad. Slightly longer than the stock but nothing drastic.
    I use it as well. I fell it gives me an extra 2-3 hours. the car charger is nice but some time you can't wait for the charging process, which is slow at .5 ma. I feel a second battery and or the extended battery was worth it. I want to charge while I sleep.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Same here. The extended battery makes the phone last a little longer but nothing to write home about. My treo is using the exchange sync which in itself is a battery drain. I found that the best thing to do is purchase a docking station and a car charger as well.

By the way, if you do get one, you need to be patient since the full capability of the battery is not utilized until you have charged and discharged multiple times. I only started seeing the difference about two weeks after I got it.