Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    does anyone here know a better calender program for the treo 700w? i need the ability to search for appts. can the treo calender even search??
    Pocket Informant and Agenda Fusion are the 2 popular ones for WM.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    The search function in WM allows you to do a search in the calendar.
    Palm Vx (a classic) -> Palm m505 (*yawn*) -> Dell Axim (slooow...!) -> Palm TE (great) -> Qtek 9090 (great idea, lousy platform) -> Nokia 6630 (a toy) -> iMate SP3i (not bad) -> Nokia 9300 (can't sync notes!!) -> Treo 650 (awesome!) -> iPaq hw6915 (almost perfect) -> Nokia E51 (un/impressive) -> HTC Touch Enhanced (nice!) -> Samsung i780 (mousepad woes) -> HTC s740 (very good) -> Nokia E72 (RAM starved) -> HTC HD mini (...) -> Palm Pre 2
    Trying to find a calendar program that does the following:

1) Better display of appointments on "Week" view
    2) Can indicate whether or not an attendee has accepted - this is VERY important.

I tried Pocket Informant and it just seems very confusing and to much going on.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Do you use this program Malatesta? How does it compare to the calendar in Pocket Informant or Agenda Fusion?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarrett5381 View Post
    Do you use this program Malatesta? How does it compare to the calendar in Pocket Informant or Agenda Fusion?
    I've tried it before but don't use it--not because anything wrong with it, I just don't need a serious PIM manager, built-in is fine for my needs.

From my brief experience: it's provides more functionalisty than the built in calendar but less than PI or AF and is not nearly as complicated.

The program was just recently upgraded to WM5 in Sept so it should be pretty good if you need a little bit more power but not crazy calendar stuff

Also good customer service. I contacted them about their Scarybear Spacer plugin (it was pulled from their site) and they emailed me back in 20 mins with the .cab file. Nice.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Awesome, thanks for your help!
    That's a very interesting program. One of my biggest complaints is that the built-in doesn't allow colors for categories. It looks like supercalendar allows this. I'm looking at Pocket Informant and I can't see anyway in it to set category colors. Does it allow this?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680