1.    #1  
    Guys did u try iGuidance with your 700w/wx ?
    If you did maybe you can help me up with my problem.

Everything seems to be working just fine until someone calls me and screen switches from iGuidance to phonecall - is there a way of switching back automaticly to iGuidance after u pickup that phonecall ?

Also do u know how to make iGuidance full sceen all the time not just when u driver over 10mph ?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I personally use Handyswitcher as a task manager, and have my OK button set to bring it up. When I get a phone call while iGuidance is running, I just press and hold OK until Handyswitcher pops up, then switch back to iGuidance. Works like a charm. To make iGuidance go fullscreen I have my action button on the d-pad set to go to and from fullscreen. I haven't really payed attention to it though. Does that not go fullscreen?
    Device: Sprint Touch
    Accessories: Jawbone 2, 6GB Sandisk miniSD
    Editor: www.mobilegadgetnews.com
  3.    #3  
    how did you program HandySwitcher 2.7 to use your OK button ?

Quote Originally Posted by smeg36 View Post
    I personally use Handyswitcher as a task manager, and have my OK button set to bring it up. When I get a phone call while iGuidance is running, I just press and hold OK until Handyswitcher pops up, then switch back to iGuidance. Works like a charm. To make iGuidance go fullscreen I have my action button on the d-pad set to go to and from fullscreen. I haven't really payed attention to it though. Does that not go fullscreen?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Go to Start/Settings/Buttons, and under Selection a button: choose Option + OK. Then go to Assign a program: and pick HandySwitcher from the drop down list.
  5.    #5  
    great
    I noticed you also have the same bluetooth headset - how do u cancel BTheadset if you want to use your phone with out it ?

Go to Start/Settings/Buttons, and under Selection a button: choose Option + OK. Then go to Assign a program: and pick HandySwitcher from the drop down list.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    When on a call press the right soft key and choose to turn off the headset.
    Does your screen saver come on (i.e. screen goes blank) after set # of minutes even while you're enroute and the lady is still giving you directions? I'd like the screen to stay. Does TomTom also go blank?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I have my screen and backlight set to stay on indefinitely when on external power. I keep my phone plugged into a car charger while using GPS, and the screen never turns off.
    I have my screen and backlight set to stay on indefinitely when on external power. I keep my phone plugged into a car charger while using GPS, and the screen never turns off.
    Are you using a powered car mount. I have the i.trek powered mount and it seems like another thing I need to carry on trips. Do you use the air vent mount or the suction arm thingy?
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    No, I don't have a powered mount. I wish I did. I've been looking at the i.trek. How do you like it? I have just a standard Akron mount, and am using a cup holder with it because I don't like the suction arm, and my car vents are strange and won't fit the mount. I just plug a car charger into the Treo manually.
    You don't need to install any third-party app for switching tasks. The 700 has a built-in task manager, also accessed by holding down the ok button. I also have iGuidance and use this same method to re-activate iGuidance after receiving a call.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    You are correct, you can access the Memory management program on the 700wx by holding the OK button by default. However this is much more cumbersome than Handyswitcher. It opens a whole new window to perform the action, and while it does work without the stylus it isn't very intuitive to do so. Handyswitcher is just a drop down menu from the top bar, leaving your current window open, but showing all running programs and giving you the option to switch to them, close them, or close all running programs. Give the trial a go, you'll see how much better it really is.
    No, I don't have a powered mount. I wish I did. I've been looking at the i.trek. How do you like it? I have just a standard Akron mount, and am using a cup holder with it because I don't like the suction arm, and my car vents are strange and won't fit the mount. I just plug a car charger into the Treo manually.
    I've yet to try it - been awfully busy. I don't like the suction arm thingy either. Some of the rental cars I get have the cup holder down near the arm rest so I can't put the treo down there. In my car the cup holder is up near the vent but I'd be worried about it rolling around in there and it may fall off.

I'll try it out one of these days. thanks for the reply

BTW are ya'all happy with the POI's. It seems like they're not upto date even on v3. I was looking for a place to eat and it drove me to a place that doesn't exist ??? I was pissed and hungry (in that order
    I am having trouble using my BT-339 with iGuidance. I currently use the BT-339 with Telenav and it works fine. When I run the iGuidance app, I get a warning message "Please make sure the GPS receiver is properly connected"
    Any help would be appreciated