Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    hi i bought the car charger on ebay and the seller said it's for the 700wx. but i received the car charger today and on the charger it said Treo 650. so is it gonna work also on 700wx also? i'm scared to plug it in.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    http://store.palm.com/product/index....entPage=family
    Sometimes it amazes me what just a little bit of effort can reveal.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    DONT PLUG IT IN!!!!!

send it me asap, I can convert it to work for $25
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ahalvor View Post
    DONT PLUG IT IN!!!!!

man..i paid only $5 shipped for that charger..
    LMAO!!!
    DONT PLUG IT IN!!!!!

The Palm charger in Twitch's post says it's compatible. I'd get that to be safe. Be careful with aftermarket parts. JMO.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    DONT PLUG IT IN!!!!!

I WILL do it for $15!
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    The Palm charger in Twitch's post says it's compatible. I'd get that to be safe. Be careful with aftermarket parts. JMO.
    nah..i don't this it is compatible....coz i can't even plug it in the 700wx. it doesn't fit... so he better refund my money...
    Ok... enough.

He was joking. The connector from the Treo 650 is the same as for all the Treo's that have come out since. So yes, the guy sent you a charger from eBay with the 650 sticker. It will work. I've been using the same cradles and batteries since the 650 came out. Your fine.

Wow. Twitch just wanted you to search a little. And everybody else was pulling your leg.