1.    #1  
    This free download is from the same creator of the soft reset app that works wonderfully. Has anyone installed this app with success?? Does it work and do you recommend?

http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=14620
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I run it on my wx every couple of days and usually pick up 1.5 - 2 mb of memory in the process. The only annoying thing about it is that it always pops up a dialogue box in the middle of running asking whether you want to erase Avantgo data as well (which I don't use and don't know anyone who does anymore) which slows up the process a little. But..... its a great simple program that does the job!
    Quote Originally Posted by zagleft1 View Post
    I run it on my wx every couple of days and usually pick up 1.5 - 2 mb of memory in the process. The only annoying thing about it is that it always pops up a dialogue box in the middle of running asking whether you want to erase Avantgo data as well (which I don't use and don't know anyone who does anymore) which slows up the process a little. But..... its a great simple program that does the job!
    I use AvantGo all the time. I have a loooooong train ride in the morning (the Red Line can kiss my a$$!)
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
    I have been using this since my first PPC a few years ago, and it goes on every new device I get, usually first, since its footprint is so small. I just install it to main memory and it's awesome. Try using it right after a decent session with PIE to really see some results...
    END OF LINE
    Great find on this app. It's so tiny, and it cleaned up a lot on my 700wx. Thanks for posting this.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Folks, it appears to delete my cookies when I run it, does this happen to you all? Thanks in advance!
    Nice program, I am going to give it a try.

P.S. It does seem to erase my cookies as well.
    Last edited by L3thal; 09/29/2006 at 09:26 PM.