Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdar View Post
    Just to show you how this stuff works, I just got a 700W a few weeks ago and it is by far the most reliable phone I have ever had. I have had smartphones like the Q and had to soft reset several times a day....just switched from a i730 that needed 5 or more resets a day....my 700w just went 10 days with out a reset.
    You are indeed very lucky. I am on my second 700w and both have been equally bad. The problem with my phone is clearly Activesync. Whenever AS kicks in to sync over the air it completely bogs down my phone. I have tried removing a variety of programs but as long as I am surfing the web and AS kicks in it's slow down city. Do you use AS or push Tdar?
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
    The 700W is seriously a horrible device. You cant listen to music and do anything else without major issues. I switched for Verizon to Sprint and while the coverage is not as good, its good enough. No regrets.
    It's interesting there are a couple W users who say they love it, but others hate it. I'm sure this has a lot to do with what exact you're using it for and how many apps you're planning on running at the same time.

Perhaps I should goto the store and test out the W for myself... Which apps can I open in the store at the same time to test it's abilities?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robodude View Post
    It's interesting there are a couple W users who say they love it, but others hate it. I'm sure this has a lot to do with what exact you're using it for and how many apps you're planning on running at the same time.

Perhaps I should goto the store and test out the W for myself... Which apps can I open in the store at the same time to test it's abilities?
    It all depends if you consider yourself a power user or not. For heavy multi tasking the 700w will not do, Browsing on Pocket IE alone would lock up my 700w. I have since switched to Sprint and the WX and I am very happy with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer10 View Post
    I have since switched to Sprint and the WX and I am very happy with it.
    I did the same.

Tried the W. Didn't like the lack of memory. Canceled Verizon, switched to Sprint and got the WX and have been very pleased so far.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg View Post
    I did the same.

Tried the W. Didn't like the lack of memory. Canceled Verizon, switched to Sprint and got the WX and have been very pleased so far.
    The only issue I have now is with the Yellowish tone on my screen. The Verizon version was nice a white. I have until Sunday for a full exchange so I may head to my local Sprint store today to compare with what they have in stock.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12