1.    #1  
    I tried the registry hack that is for 6700 but it didn't work for me. It still puts the emails in the windows\messaging rather then on sd card where i told it to..

Anybody have any info how to do this?

Thanks
    I think there was an article over at pocketpcthoughts.com that explains how to move it to the SD card. However, it is not recommended as it may corupt your SD card. When the device is turned off, the SD card gets unmounted. When an email comes in, the device wakes up but sometimes the SD card does not get remounted quick enough and will mess the SD card up. Use at your own risk.
  3.    #3  
    I don't turn my device off ever.. At least i haven't done it since i bought it... I want to give it a shot, there is nothing on the treo that i would regret if i lost it.....
    By turning the device off, I mean pressing the red power button.
  5.    #5  
    I know what you mean... haven't had a need to do it...

Can you find me a link for that though... I searched through the website, but haven't found anything...
    interesting...so you're saying you leave your device turned on all the time?? Is there a reason for this? Your battery must drain out pretty quickly.

I might have it bookmarked at home, i'll post it if I do.
  7.    #7  
    It's my company phone... i have to have it on all the time... emails and such... I just charge it overnight when i go to sleep... haven't had problems yet.

Thanks for help...
    Thanks for posting the link Malatesta...for some reason I thought it was at pocketpcthoughts.com but I did remember it was an article by the great Menneisyys. He does posted there pretty often so it could also be there.
  9.    #10  
    Still doesn't work... it still goes to the damn built in storage.... Registry change stayed but the emails aren't in the storage card.....
    Quote Originally Posted by boostinfd View Post
    Still doesn't work... it still goes to the damn built in storage.... Registry change stayed but the emails aren't in the storage card.....
    not sure if you read the comments section:

Comment from: ZonK [Visitor]
    I haven't seen any comments on one topic which still interests me.
    What will happen with the mails i already have in RAM?
    Do i have to delete them manually or anything like that?
    Permalink 07/16/06 @ 10:33

Comment from: Werner Ruotsalainen [Member]
    Nope, just move them to the new directory with a simple file moving operation.

Please note that this only applies to ActiveSync-synced mail. If you also have mails in \Windows\Messages downloaded by Messaging (straight from your POP3/IMAP account), you shouldn't relocate them as the above hack "only" relocates ActiveSync-synced mail.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  11.    #12  
    i did read that, and i moved all the emails etc. but new emails are still not going where they should