1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a program that will turn phone numbers embedded in a Note or webpage, etc, into a link that then automatically dials the number on the phone. I used TakePhone on my palm and it was great, but I find this is a feature that's lacking (still). Any solutions?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    My 700W does that now as is. When a phone # is recognizzed within a webpage or an email, I can select the phone # and then press "Call" or "dial", can't remember exactly which is displayed.
  3.    #3  
    My 700wx doesn't do that. Did you have to turn on an option?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    negative.
    Quote Originally Posted by mchinsomboon View Post
    I'm looking for a program that will turn phone numbers embedded in a Note or webpage, etc, into a link that then automatically dials the number on the phone. I used TakePhone on my palm and it was great, but I find this is a feature that's lacking (still). Any solutions?
    That would be nice. My wx doesnt do that either. It says it will dial from PIE

But it wont.
    It does create links to phone numbers in Messaging but not in notes. Pie is the important one for me since I use http://m.yp.com/mysearch.php a lot.

EDIT:This has to be a ROM bug.
    I agree..this is something that I miss from my 650. what I do now is highlight the #, then hit copy, then go to the phone app, and press paste. the # shows upp in the dial window.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!