Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Everytime I plugin my Treo 700wx to the Sedio Cradle that I bought, it continously on and off looks for a new LAN connection (i can see that Lan icon in the bottom right). It also keeps saying "USB Device Not Recognized" then I have to unhook the Treo and hook it back in, which sometimes works but not always.

Any ideas? This is really annoying, especially since it takes a lot of work now to try to get my Treo recognized, I might have to restart the comptuer first. the not recognized popup will popup every so often.

Thanks,

~J
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAJ2K View Post
    Everytime I plugin my Treo 700wx to the Sedio Cradle that I bought, it continously on and off looks for a new LAN connection (i can see that Lan icon in the bottom right). It also keeps saying "USB Device Not Recognized" then I have to unhook the Treo and hook it back in, which sometimes works but not always.

Any ideas? This is really annoying, especially since it takes a lot of work now to try to get my Treo recognized, I might have to restart the comptuer first. the not recognized popup will popup every so often.

Thanks,

~J
    Hi,

Please contact our tech support department at: 832-204-1114 or techsupport@seidioonline.com. If you prefer that they call you, please send a phone number and availability schedule directly to me email address below.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    I noticed the same behavior in mine. I pop the phone in the cradle. In 5 seconds or so it says device not recognized. Then I see the little LAN icon going. Then about 10-15 seconds later it starts synching. I have no idea why it does these things but it seems to work fine.