1.    #1  
    is there a way to stop it from putting the list in order from last name? For example, I put resturant phone numbers in my contacts like Taco Stop. Instead of having is automatically arrange it as Stop, Taco, is there a way to make it stay as Taco Stop?
    How about using Taco as the last name?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there is a way to display first name last name.
  3.    #3  
    I know, I could do that, but I don't like looking at the comma that would be after the first name. I know it's not a big deal, but I just like it like that.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    When creating/editing a contact there should be an arrow at the end of the line, it kinda looks like a drop down menu.

Click on it and it allows you to manually edit the salutation, first name, last name, etc. Just use the name you'd like to save on the last name field and voila! That's how I enter stores, restaurants, etc. Before Best Buy would look like this: Buy, Best. Enter the whole thing as the last name using this method and your done!
    Last edited by Pibe38; 09/23/2006 at 03:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
    When creating/editing a contact there should be an arrow at the end of the line, it kinda looks like a drop down menu.

Click on it and it allows you to manually edit the salutation, first name, last name, etc. Just use the name you'd like to save on the last name field and voila! That's how I enter stores, restaurants, etc. Before Best Buy would look like this: Buy, Best. Enter the whole thing as the first name using this method and your done!
    Didnt think of that...nice workaround!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post

Click on it and it allows you to manually edit the salutation, first name, last name, etc. Just use the name you'd like to save on the last name field and voila! That's how I enter stores, restaurants, etc. Before Best Buy would look like this: Buy, Best. Enter the whole thing as the last name using this method and your done!
    On that same dialog page, there is a line for "Company". If you use that line and not the First and Last name lines, it will also solve your problem and it's the way it is designed to work.

HTH
    adding additional digits after contact number...?

I did it once but i cant remember how i did it..

you can save a number then add additional digits at the end of the number

for example, when i call into allstate, then i add account number for extra didigts, so when the automated system asks for my account number i can just hit icon on screen that says extra digits..then my account number is dialed

anyone recall how to do this

like adding a hard pause after TN
    i figured this out but not sure how to make this standard in your contacts phonebook..only know how to add extra digits when adding TN as a favorite

go to favorites on the phone screen and make speed dial favorite button
    label: allstate
    number: 888xxxxxxx
    quick key:A

then on the bottom right hit more:
    extra digits : add your account number

then u can click to have phone dial extra numbers automatically or do manually
    when manually, there is an icon on the screen when on call that says extra digits