1.    #1  
    Anyone else with this cradle? Like the fact that I can charge the phone with the skin still on, but cant get it to sync up. Other USB cable that came with the phone works just fine.

Is the fact that it comes with a USB 1.1 cable a problem since my PC has 2.0? Dont think thats an issue but the cradle didnt come with directions or any trouble shooting idea.
    I have no idea what could cause that, but, I have a Seidio cradle as well and it works like a charm.
  3.    #3  
    Seemed to work eventually. But then took the phone out today and when I put it back in the charger tonight, same thing.
  4.    #4  
    I'm an *****, I solved the problem. Looks like ActiveSycn wont activate unless the screen is on, but if its just sitting in the cradle it wont do anything. As soon as I turn the screen on its fine.

Great cradle though, I like being able to put it in the charger without taking the FlexiCase off.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I have that cradle too, when I turn the screen on, nothing still happens and it doesn't sync It syncs sometimes, but othertimes it doesn't.

I have no idea how to get it to work all the time, any suggestions?

Not sure what I could be doing wrong

~J
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAJ2K View Post
    I have that cradle too, when I turn the screen on, nothing still happens and it doesn't sync It syncs sometimes, but othertimes it doesn't.

I have no idea how to get it to work all the time, any suggestions?

Not sure what I could be doing wrong

~J
    Hi,

Please contact our tech support department at: 832-204-1114 or techsupport@seidioonline.com. If you'll send me a number where they can call you to the email address below, I'll make sure they follow through. It's working for others, so we either have a defective product (which is under warranty) or some other problem that tech support can help you identify.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
  7.    #7  
    When I turn the screen on it will sync after 30 seconds or so. But oddly enough it will not directly sync if I push the synch button.

Seems to be a 90% solution for me at this point. Works fine and its a nicely designed cradle.