1.    #1  
    I have had my 700wx for about 3 weeks now. I have searched around the forum and am not seeing this anywhere. I plugged in my treo to the charger today (which was also attached to the USB cable). I looked at the treo about 10 minutes later and the Indicator light was off. I tried to power the phone on and get nothing. I tried pressing the reset button and still have nothing. Seems that my phone will not turn on. I tried pulling the battery, keeping a charge on the battery for an hour and still nothing.

Anyone else have this?

Thanks
    David
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDave1022 View Post
    I have had my 700wx for about 3 weeks now. I have searched around the forum and am not seeing this anywhere. I plugged in my treo to the charger today (which was also attached to the USB cable). I looked at the treo about 10 minutes later and the Indicator light was off. I tried to power the phone on and get nothing. I tried pressing the reset button and still have nothing. Seems that my phone will not turn on. I tried pulling the battery, keeping a charge on the battery for an hour and still nothing.

Anyone else have this?

Thanks
    David
    Probably not dead. Probably software. Do a hard reset. If that does not work, contact your vendor support.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray View Post
    Probably not dead. Probably software. Do a hard reset. If that does not work, contact your vendor support.
    I have tried a soft, hard, cradle reset. I get nothing on my screen and indicator light doesnt work either. Nobody in my area seems to have a new phone to even do a replacement with. I call around to other stores and just keep getting told different things. I called Sprint and they just keep transfering me around as well. I'm pretty much stuck with waiting for a store to get the phone in.
  4.    #4  
    Will my treo work if i have the battery out and have it on a charge? Just want to rule out the battery before i go drive 45 min to have someone look at it tomorrow.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    you will get juice....it will boot up at the very least. Did you get my PM?

Andy
    i had a pda ame issue, would not come up with or w out battery and plugged in,replace battery, works fine
    see if you can try someone elses battery first
  7.    #7  
    They had to replace my phone and they got one in stock. I'm back up and running. Thanks guys!