1.    #1  
    Engadget posted this.

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2006/0...-for-cingular/

Sounds good to me.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Cool - thanks for the heads-up. Posted this on our site also ...
    finally some official pictures. I hope it comes really soon
    why cant us gsm USERS get 3G and the better camera too? ???
  5.    #5  
    Um...the Cingular version will definately have UMTS and most likely HSDPA which is Cingular's 3G network.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    jgold, I think eker is talking about the palmos version, the 'lowrider' that will be the budget version.

From what I understand, palmos inherently cannot support umts/hsdpa due to the lack of multitasking. Also, I wouldn't suport an os that hasn't had a major update/overhaul in the past 3-4 yrs.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    jgold, I think eker is talking about the palmos version, the 'lowrider' that will be the budget version.

From what I understand, palmos inherently cannot support umts/hsdpa due to the lack of multitasking. Also, I wouldn't suport an os that hasn't had a major update/overhaul in the past 3-4 yrs.
    Probably. But then again, it is a low-end model.
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Probably. But then again, it is a low-end model.
    yeap, the budget version I guess. Its basically a T650 with a different form factor.