1.    #1  
    Just installed this and had to remove it because everytime I went into the settings it just locked up my 700wx

I know other people use it so I'm a bit perplexed as to why this hangs on me.

Not been a good last couple of days on the 700wx for me
    Quote Originally Posted by davetati View Post
    Just installed this and had to remove it because everytime I went into the settings it just locked up my 700wx

I know other people use it so I'm a bit perplexed as to why this hangs on me.

Not been a good last couple of days on the 700wx for me
    it's not you, I've heard this from other 700wx users including myself.

fact is I was able to get it where I want it so I run it now. You could start a post in the SBSH forum for iLauncher to bring this up and other 700wx users can post there as well.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    interesting...are you guys using iLauncher v3? I'm still using the previous version and haven't had any issues. Still hesitant to upgrade to v3 with all the added features. I don't want it to bog down my device as I only use iLauncher as an app launcher. Definitely post your issues on SHSH's forum as Amit over there is very good at responding.
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Same here, everytime I went to settings it froze. I had to remove it.

EDIT: I posted on their forums: http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=12543
    Last edited by Pibe38; 09/22/2006 at 02:30 PM.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Many thanks Pibe38 for posting this on our forums! We had no clue about this issue so we never had a chance to test it until now.

We have about ~69 members on our iLauncher beta group I believe, but none uses this new device, which explains why we never experienced this issue during the development of the new version :/

Jason, iLauncher's project manager, just added his reply on the topic you posted on our forums asking to see if you, or any of the other Treo700w/wx users, will be able to help us with the testing of this issue. Any help we can get to test this will be really great!

I'm positive that with a few tests this is something that we can get fixed ASAP! It is weird that it effects only the Treo700w/wx devices, but sounds like something that we will be able to locate pretty easily I hope.

Many thanks for the help with this and for letting us know about it!
  6.    #6  
    I just downloaded the trial version today. Not sure what version it was, but I would assume the latest.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Hi davetati

This happens for you when you enter the settings section or when you try to exit it after finishing your setting changes?
    I only seem to have problem when I try to exit the program and I use my "OK" button, but it seems to be alright when I use the Green check.

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    yeah the ok button definitely is reproducible for me!

*BOOM*

Andy
    Do you guys happen to have a 3rd party app that gives you a real 'X' close button? From what I read, iLauncher 3 also has this feature. So if you have another app that is also doing this, it may be causing conflicts. Try turning off the feature in one of the apps to see if the problem goes away. Just guessing though..
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Good suggestion, I don't have any other apps that give me a real X close button though.

BTW, I heard there's a couple of apps where the X button should be kept to minimize instead of close. Anyone remember which ones?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    So if you are all using the green 'V' checkmark button at the bottom to exit the settings things are working OK for you?

This is a good input that will really help to test this issue some more on our site
    Quote Originally Posted by amitregev View Post
    So if you are all using the green 'V' checkmark button at the bottom to exit the settings things are working OK for you?

This is a good input that will really help to test this issue some more on our site
    that's been my experience.

also, am I supposed to be able to remove the little "settings" icon to the extreme left on the tab bar? The one that allows me access to settings?

--> Hide Settings Button

Because when I have this checked, I still have the little settings icon on screen and was hoping to be able to remove it.

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Hi all

We've just uploaded a new test version of the next upcoming iLauncher update (which will be build 3.0.1) that should resolve this issue with the iLauncher Options section

It will be really great help if you will be able to check the new test build on our forums and give us your input after trying this new version. We would like to see if this helps to resolve the issue with the iLauncher Options section (we already have a few positive confirmations from users that this indeed resolved this issue for them - but we want to be sure and have a few more users that will indeed confirm this fix before we upload the new build - probably later on tonight).

The new test build can be downloaded from our forums in the following URL:
    http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=12635

Many thanks for the help testing this fix build
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    I am one of the positive confirmations. I've been helping the SBSH staff a little with the issue and the version on that link works perfectly so far. No freezing when going to Options at all!!!
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    Wanted to let everyone know iLauncher v3.0.01 has been released and the bug that caused a lock up when accessing the settings has been fixed.

See here for more info: http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=12644
  17.    #17  
    Great, I will give it another try over the weekend and see how it's looking.