Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    When I call VMX, on the screen I can see the icons for saving, deleting, forwarding, replaying, etc... but the associated keypad #'s do not show up below it. I thoght by going to speed dial options / Advanced and checking the "Voice Mail Buttons" the numbers to show below the icons when in VMX.

So, is it possible to see the associated #'s on the screen?

Thanks
    David
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    I don't think it is possible. That selection shows the buttons themselves. Just use the 5 way to select the button you want to use. I think the stylus should work there but I can't get it to.

Greg
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    The buttons definately do not work with a stylus. If the numbers that are associated with the icons aren't dislayed, what's the sense in having the icons show?

David
    Go to the advanced tab and you can program the buttons to your numbers that you desire...is that what you mean?

EricE
    EricE
    Treo 700wx
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1843 View Post
    Go to the advanced tab and you can program the buttons to your numbers that you desire...is that what you mean?

EricE
    Thanks Eric,

No, what I'd like (and expected) is that when I'm listening to my voicemail, that these buttons which are already displayed on the screen would show the correlating # below it, kind of how it looks in the advanced tab where the buttons can be programmed.

However, with that being said, and me being a new 700wx user, The purpose behind my querry was (somewhat) based on ignorance. I was on speaker phone and I didn't know the buttons could be selected with the 5-way, which after having selected the speakerphone, they didn't have the border highlighted anymore. So I was tapping the icons with my fingers / stylus with nothing happening and I ended up having to listen to the voice prompts and then selecting the #...

All part of the learning curve.

David