Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    They do support it, but it is not accesable in good link. I guess you could copy an email to word mobile, spell check it and then copy it back. A bit of a hassle though.
  2. OJM
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs View Post
    Its terrible how by installing Goodlink 4.9 it takes away nice functionalities that comes with the 700wx.. Wonder what Good was thinking...

- No today screen contact lookup
    - Good deletes Messaging from today screen

Jus to name a few
    Just and FYI - You can change the items that appear on your today screen by going to settings. I have Good and I still have a Today screen that shows my native Contact lookup and my Messaging. The only good items I left are the Good Launcher and email.

In order from top to bottom, my Today screen shows:

-Native contact lookup
    -Search (set up to work with Google)
    -Owner Info
    -Speed dial buttons
    -Good Email (only shows envelope and number of unread emails)
    -Messaging (native - usually set to SMS)
    OJMBrooklyn

SPHi300>T300>T600>T650>PPC6700>700WX
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OJM View Post
    Just and FYI - You can change the items that appear on your today screen by going to settings. I have Good and I still have a Today screen that shows my native Contact lookup and my Messaging. The only good items I left are the Good Launcher and email.

In order from top to bottom, my Today screen shows:

-Native contact lookup
    -Search (set up to work with Google)
    -Owner Info
    -Speed dial buttons
    -Good Email (only shows envelope and number of unread emails)
    -Messaging (native - usually set to SMS)
    Not sure what version you are running but there are about 100 others on this site that are running 4.8 or 4.9 and it removes certain functionalities you mentioned above.

I installed 4.9 more than 5 times and it totally deletes Messaging from the today view or list. I also cannot use Native contact lookup from the today screen. I had to pretty much export my messaging from registry so that I can put it back once Goodlink was installed. I wish I knew how to point native today contact lookup to refer to native contacts versus Good contacts.
    Quote Originally Posted by waynew73 View Post
    I also have sent mail working. The "Sent" Box is not a box that is immediately turned on when you setup ActiveSync. This is how you get it turned on:

1) While in Outlook email, go to menu => Tools => Manage Folders.

It will then list all of the folders, you then just need to check the box next o Sent Items and hit ok.

This is also the same way to have all of your subfolders syncing.
    VERY VERY nice!! Thank you so much for that!!
  5. OJM
    Not sure what version you are running but there are about 100 others on this site that are running 4.8 or 4.9 and it removes certain functionalities you mentioned above.

I installed 4.9 more than 5 times and it totally deletes Messaging from the today view or list. I also cannot use Native contact lookup from the today screen. I had to pretty much export my messaging from registry so that I can put it back once Goodlink was installed. I wish I knew how to point native today contact lookup to refer to native contacts versus Good contacts.
    I am running version 4.7.0.25 and everything works exactly as I described. Did you follow the instructions I posted? See the attached screenshot if you don't believe me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    OJMBrooklyn

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I am running version 4.7.0.25 and everything works exactly as I described. Did you follow the instructions I posted? See the attached screenshot if you don't believe me.
    Yea I followed but we are running 4.9.1.46 on GMM and on our servers. I won't be able to backlevel as it won't let me. For now If I can hack the today lookup to use native contacts versus what it uses now (which is nothing - empty) it would be nice.
  7. OJM
    Yea I followed but we are running 4.9.1.46 on GMM and on our servers. I won't be able to backlevel as it won't let me. For now If I can hack the today lookup to use native contacts versus what it uses now (which is nothing - empty) it would be nice.
    Gotcha - sorry this didn't help you. Any new features in v. 4.9.1.46?
    OJMBrooklyn

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Gotcha - sorry this didn't help you. Any new features in v. 4.9.1.46?
    Feels to me like the same ol client. Its much faster I will say and response is quick. Been asking my Good rep about needed update for WX so lets see what I end up with.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I just installed Good and love it! Biggest complaint is not being able to use the quick search for contacts. Please fix it fast Good Guy.
  10. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Any fixes regarding the quick search for contacts in the latest version ?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    New updated client will be out in March from what I can see. I sure hope they address some of the WX issues that the client has. I would love to be able to use either the native contact vs the good contacts (which blows).
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123