1.    #1  
    what are people paying for their Treos? does anyone know of the circuit citys etc offering a better deal?
    I paid $349.99 for the 700wx off the sprint sero website.
  3. aph
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barleymob View Post
    I paid $349.99 for the 700wx off the sprint sero website.
    Very funny... what he means to say is, you can pay that for the 700p and try exchanging it for the 700wx
    how would you go about exchanging it? has anyone had success? do you think they'll add the 700wx?
    I signed up for the sero plan through the website and ordered the 700p. Right after I ordered it, I called Sprint and asked them to switch it to the 700wx before they ship it out. Two days later, I recieved my 700wx. You have to call the actual Sprint customer service to switch it. I called the number that was on my SERO confirmation letter, but they couldn't do it.
  6.    #6  
    I signed up for the sero plan through the website and ordered the 700p. Right after I ordered it, I called Sprint and asked them to switch it to the 700wx before they ship it out. Two days later, I recieved my 700wx. You have to call the actual Sprint customer service to switch it. I called the number that was on my SERO confirmation letter, but they couldn't do it.
    but i dont see the treo 700wx on the SERO website yet?

That's awesome. I think I'll try to do the same. What exactly did you say? Hopefully, I can pull it off as well.

And by the way, do you still have the phone number you called for the sprint customer service?

In any case
    Thanks for the input
    Last edited by oldindiansfan; 09/21/2006 at 10:03 PM.