Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Does anyone have the NewsPanel .cab? I have searched everywhere with no luck.

Update: Ive located the .cab finally but I have another question. Which app do you prefer between NewsPanel & SPB Insight?
    Last edited by Ya Boi D; 10/10/2007 at 06:56 PM.
    www.ciwigiwi.com has voice version of blog reader for mobile browser. You can listen to your favorite blogs. Downloading a blog in voice version is as fast as whole html page download.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    After an interesting 2-week battle between Newsbreak and Insight, I decided to got the Newsbreak way since it updates automatically. But twice this week (i'm still in the 30 day trial window), all my channels have disappeared. I have to reload my OPML file to get the channels back. Interesting thing is that the channel data is still sitting in the Newsbreak folder. I don't know why the program shows no channels subscribed to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootup View Post
    After an interesting 2-week battle between Newsbreak and Insight, I decided to got the Newsbreak way since it updates automatically. But twice this week (i'm still in the 30 day trial window), all my channels have disappeared. I have to reload my OPML file to get the channels back. Interesting thing is that the channel data is still sitting in the Newsbreak folder. I don't know why the program shows no channels subscribed to.
    Very strange--I've never had that happen, in fact I've never had a Newsbreak error.

I have to ask: Storage Card or main mem?

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Very strange--I've never had that happen, in fact I've never had a Newsbreak error.

I have to ask: Storage Card or main mem?
    I've tried both and has happened to both so far. I just downloaded a fresh .cab and doing another re-install. I only have about 4 days left before the 30 days is up. I purchased Insight many months ago and had been using it but really like Newsbreak better due to the auto updating and the rss authentication options.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123